September 23, 2014 | 1752 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Elizabeth Arden - Red Door Revealed - Perfumed Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by teisha

I completely agree with the reviewer below. This is the best scented body lotion I have tried and I receive compliments from people whenever I wear it. They often ask what shampoo or perfume I am wearing and some get out the pen and paper ready to write it down and get to the shops straight away. It is clean, classy and lasting. I love, love, love this body lotion!!! It is a clean floral smell and it just melts into the skin like silk. It doesn't leave the skin greasy at all.
I am not a big fan of the perfume 'Red Door' though but this body lotion is divine!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2005 11:49:00 AM More reviews by malibu_jenny

I got a 200ml flip top tube of this as a GWP!! It's far far better than any other body lotion I've bought and I really like the fragrance. It's not an overpowering smell, the best way to describe it is probably flowery and expensive. MyDog goes mad over it and so does my BF. I've never had so many compliments on how soft my skin is (even at work when people put their hand on my shoulder) or how nice I smell. This is a real winner. Not only a fantastic GWP but I would have been happy even if I'd paid full price.