100 Percent Pure Lime Shower Gel

3.6

Not tested on animals

on 1/23/2009 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

too runny. its not the best. so so i have to say.

on 5/6/2008 5:20:00 PM

Great smelling shower gel, really wakes you up, energizing. I like the fact that it does not lather as much as other shower gels because I know I am not putting all of the unecessary chemicals on my body. Use a shower poof and you will get lather if that is what you are looking for.

on 10/29/2007 1:14:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Even though the scent is all natural, it still smells like cheap candy. It foams up nicely despite having a watery texture, but the fragrance is terrible. continued >>

on 4/23/2007 2:01:00 PM

I love this stuff. It smells amazing and it leaves my skin healthy, glowing and vibrant. The consistency IS very watery, but that's because it's completely natural with no synthetic chemicals, fragrances, harsh detergents, thickeners or fillers that strip the skin. Instead, this stuff is packed with vitamins and antioxidants!

on 7/26/2006 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I had this shipped over from the States last week and I love it! Although it's *very* watery, you only need a little and it foams nicely. Smells gorgeous too! If I could find their stuff in the UK then I'd probably buy the whole range.

I got the Strawberry Lemonade version of this as well. I LOVE the smell of it and the watery consistency isn't a problem as long as you put it on a shower pouf of some sort. It lathers up nicely. Unfortunately I have sensitive, dry skin and lemons are probably a bad idea for that combo. This made my skin extremely dry, tight and itchy. It made it really red and hot feeling. Love the smell, but will have to take this one back and maybe exchange for the White Chocolate scent.

on 4/4/2006 10:01:00 PM

I have the Strawberry Lemonade version, and I absolutely adore it. My skin is so soft from using this all natural cleanser, and I smell amazing. The consistency is like water as the other reviewer mentioned. However, I put it on my sea sponge and it foams right up really well. If you put it on a bath sponge with a lot of holes in it you would lose a lot of the product. I highly recommend this wonderful shower experience.

on 3/30/2006 6:46:00 PM

I agree with the previous reviewer-- the consistency is just too watery. In fact, it is exactly like water. Which means that it gets used up extremely quickly. I purchased it in White Chocolate scent, which smells absolutely delicious and leaves me smelling like white chocolate. But the consistency is too annoying. Not worth the scent, not even worth the moderate price ($13).

on 6/1/2005 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is a new line being sold at some BBW locations, created by the same people who make Aqua Dessa. The Lime is amazing, not too tart and not sweet either. To me it smells most like a lime water ice. My gripe with this product is the consistency - it's like water, not gel at all. So you have to be careful where you put it or else it'll drip right off. You can put it directly on a loofah, but I did this and it didn't lather as well. The only reason I'd buy this again is the scent - a good lime scent is hard to find. I wouldn't buy this product in the other scents though because I can find them easily enough - the water-like texture of this makes it too inconvenient to deal with.

Top Rated 100 Percent Pure Products