Johnson & Johnson Body Cream with shea butter

3.2

on 4/18/2009 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I also thought for the price this isn't too bad. Prior to buying this I used Olay's Quench lotion. However, that runs for about +8.00 and this one is only about +4 bux, so i picked this one up. I can't say that Olay is any better. I'll probably keep trying other lotions, but for now I'm pretty satisfied. The fragrance has a bit of a cheap smell, but it goes away within 10 mins! Will buy again when I'm on a budget!

on 11/22/2007 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

i hated the smell.. and the cream doesnt do anything for my skin. i am back to Nevia.. gave it to my cousin since she is the one who recommended to me.. i couldnt use it for one more day!!

on 2/26/2007 11:09:00 PM

I bought this product in the middle east since I find that there's a greater range of J&J products on that side of the world as compared to Canada/USA. The reviews on this seem to be mixed, but I LOVE this cream. The scent is quite pleasant and it absorbs really well; I found it quite emollient and moisturizing for the harsh Canadian winters and the super-hot and prickly summers in Kuwait. When I came home, my friends liked it so much that I keep lugging back about eight to ten jars from KU everytime I go there. I am already repurchasing, so I guess that goes without saying. The only drawback to this thing is the plastic jar; it's quite unhygenic and I sincerely wish that J&J would rethink the idea and put it in a pump bottle. Otherwise, it's an excellent product considering I'm rambling on about it!

For a cheap moisturiser, I quite like this. I'm quite picky with fragrances, and whilst this is very sweet and somewhat overpowering initially, it disappears rather quickly, so it balances out. It absorbs into my skin nicely, and it's not greasy or sticky. I do feel it could be more moisturising however, but for the price, it does do a good job.

on 7/1/2005 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The smell is horrendous :( It absorbs quite quickly, but I still can't handle the smell!!! Argh!!!
As for moisturising qualities, it's nothing special :( I wanted to like this...

on 5/31/2005 11:31:00 PM

I needed something cheap and moisterising for winter. I'm not into those dessert smelling body butter/creams so I opted for this stuff. Pretty cheap, AUD7 and comes in a 200ml plastic jar. Pros: fast absorbing, not greasy, doesn't feel heavy (more like a lotion than cream).
Cons: sweet smelling but goes away eventually. All in all its a pretty good product.