April 20, 2014 | 1653 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Johnson & Johnson - Body Cream with shea butter

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2009 10:39:00 PM More reviews by rubii00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I also thought for the price this isn't too bad. Prior to buying this I used Olay's Quench lotion. However, that runs for about +8.00 and this one is only about +4 bux, so i picked this one up. I can't say that Olay is any better. I'll probably keep trying other lotions, but for now I'm pretty satisfied. The fragrance has a bit of a cheap smell, but it goes away within 10 mins! Will buy again when I'm on a budget!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2007 4:15:00 PM More reviews by vanillaaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

i hated the smell.. and the cream doesnt do anything for my skin. i am back to Nevia.. gave it to my cousin since she is the one who recommended to me.. i couldnt use it for one more day!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2007 11:09:00 PM More reviews by dee_es

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product in the middle east since I find that there's a greater range of J&J products on that side of the world as compared to Canada/USA. The reviews on this seem to be mixed, but I LOVE this cream. The scent is quite pleasant and it absorbs really well; I found it quite emollient and moisturizing for the harsh Canadian winters and the super-hot and prickly summers in Kuwait. When I came home, my friends liked it so much that I keep lugging back about eight to ten jars from KU everytime I go there. I am already repurchasing, so I guess that goes without saying. The only drawback to this thing is the plastic jar; it's quite unhygenic and I sincerely wish that J&J would rethink the idea and put it in a pump bottle. Otherwise, it's an excellent product considering I'm rambling on about it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2005 11:51:00 PM More reviews by blackberry_belle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For a cheap moisturiser, I quite like this. I'm quite picky with fragrances, and whilst this is very sweet and somewhat overpowering initially, it disappears rather quickly, so it balances out. It absorbs into my skin nicely, and it's not greasy or sticky. I do feel it could be more moisturising however, but for the price, it does do a good job.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2005 4:01:00 AM More reviews by trixibella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The smell is horrendous :( It absorbs quite quickly, but I still can't handle the smell!!! Argh!!!
As for moisturising qualities, it's nothing special :( I wanted to like this...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2005 11:31:00 PM More reviews by elusivelotus

I needed something cheap and moisterising for winter. I'm not into those dessert smelling body butter/creams so I opted for this stuff. Pretty cheap, AUD7 and comes in a 200ml plastic jar. Pros: fast absorbing, not greasy, doesn't feel heavy (more like a lotion than cream).
Cons: sweet smelling but goes away eventually. All in all its a pretty good product.