October 31, 2014 | 859 users online

Mascara - Boots - Natural Collection LashCare Mascara - Clear

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 6:12:00 AM More reviews by anyasreviews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This mascara is amazing! It naturally lengthens your lashes and makes them look fuller for the spectacular price of 1.99! The packaging is great and simple, the wand is thin and the bristles are quite short which I quite like. I'd definitely recommend this! -Anyasreviews

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 7:43:00 AM More reviews by Anyaspandas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is honestly my favourite clear mascara, I usually use it on my lower lashes and eyebrows, it works extremely well and it's great quality

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by TurtleMoon

I don't know whether I got a faulty tube of this, but the one I got didn't seem to have a lot of product in it. I wanted to try and use this as a brow shaping gel, as other reviews I've read said that this is really good for that purpose, but in all honesty there was so little product I couldn't get enough onto the wand to really see any difference.

I know readers of this will probably say 'why didn't you take it back and get a refund/replacement?' but as this only cost me 1.99GBP, the cost in time, effort and fuel to get me to my local Boots would have cost a lot more! Instead I managed to get about 2 week's use out of this before throwing it away and replacing it with an actual brow gel from H&M.

Based on my experiences I probably wouldn't rush out and buy this again, but based on other reviews here I kind of feel like I should give it another try just in case my tube was just faulty...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by loveheartxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

this mascara is so good! i use it for both my lashes and brows, and i find it to be without a fault in both areas.

for my lashes i mainly use this mascara as an under/over coat. it gives a nice glossy finish to my lashes which is long lasting - pretty much the whole day. it works especially well after curling my lashes, and if i use that alone after curling them it looks really natural and like i am not wearing any makeup! one bad thing about it though would be that sometimes it clumps my lashes together a bit but for the price (1.99) i'm not complaining!

i use this for my brows as well and it does a really good job! i just apply it on and the using a brow comb just brush it through my eyebrows and it does a really good job holding them together for ages!

the packaging could be improved as it is at the moment a pearly white plasticky thing and it would be good if instead it were see through, as then you would be able to see how much product is left.

i love love love love love this product though!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 8:31:00 AM More reviews by loopymonkey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this as part of the three items for 5 from the natural collections range boots currently have.
I love this product and its perfect for days when you want a no fuss maek up application.
The brush is pretty basic but picks up plenty of product and as its clear you can get into the corners and not worry about it touching your face. Works amazing after curling the lashes first and provides a real natural look or just a quick pick me up if your eyes look tired.
Basic packaging but a very great value product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by StephMarie123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love, love, love this!:) I use this after curling my eyelashes and wear it for school, It really makes your lashes look long and thick. Its great on days when you just dont feel like wearing much makeup:)

I would recommend this to anyone and I will defiantly be repurchasing this especially with a price of 1.99!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by jellybaby21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a nice clear mascara, that does define my lashes and stops my eyeshadow from settling on my lashes too. The reason for giving a 4 and not a 5 is it does clump a few lashes together, but I think I am just being picky!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2010 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Face88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As suggested, I use this on my fine, fair eyebrows. It takes a couple of minutes to dry. I like it - it's easy, comfortable to wear and gives a natural, smooth look. Occasionally, I use it on my lashes when I want a little bit of make up to look like no make up! Packaging is basic and (thumbs up) doesn't clog or get sticky. It's a great price and easy to get hold of - I'd repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Jenniferroyea

I use this as a kind of base coat under mascara. Makes all the mascaras I've tried with it go on like an absolute dream. It works soooo well like this. I get super defined, glossy long lashes with whatever mascara I have on hand. There is usually no clumping, as well. I use it alone on my lower lashes to give them definition without risk of lower lash smudging occurring. Fantastic and super cheap beauty buy. Great eyebrow gel, too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2008 1:47:00 PM More reviews by savethemarianne

Dirt cheap bargain for quick everyday whip it on clear mascara, does a job of subtley defining the lashes for those who don't want to look like they are wearing make up. It does wear off a bit but at the price, you can afford to give it another coat lick later in the day.