September 30, 2014 | 1628 users online

Polishes - Boots - 17 Fast Finish Nail Polish - Ulitimate Rush

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by nicolemcnally

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

i think its a handy product but not the best. nice colour and will last forever so no need to buy again, you get what you pay for.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2005 5:13:00 PM More reviews by incompletekatie

It's a dark prurple/fuschia colour with silver glitter.

It claims to dry in 60 seconds but doesn't although I find that none of the nail polishes that claim to dry that quickly do. However, it does dry quickly.

It says you only need one coat but I cound the colour a but too sheer with one so used two coats. I painted my nils on Saturday night and it's lasted 3 days with barely any chippign at all,; it's just chipped slighlty at the top of some nails, but the chips aren't noticeable and I didn't use a base coat or a top coat.

I gave it a 3 for packaging quality. It's functional but not eye catching.

For price I gave it 1. It was 2.49 but I got it on offer 3 for 2 so picked up 2 other shades too.

I'm undecided as to whether or not I will buy it again so have had to answer no. I buy lots of nail polishes and like to keep trying new colours.