Philosophy 3-in-1 in Sweet Sugar

4.2

on 7/26/2006 5:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I thought the sugar line smelled awful. Way too sweet for my taste.

on 4/12/2006 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Delightful scent and creamy texture. This is my first bath gel from Philosophy, but, it won't be my last.

on 1/28/2006 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This light sweet smell is deliciously fabulous. I love it. It smells great in the shower, but won't last long. Buy the perfume if you love this scent, you won't be disappointed. You can purchase the sweet sugar separately, not in the Tea set. The lather is creamy and nice. A little goes a long way. It doesn't work on my hair as shampoo at all.

on 10/21/2005 3:00:00 PM

This stuff smells so good, it's just delicious! My only complaint (aside from the $16.00 price tag) is that the scent does not seem to last long out of the shower. But I do so enjoy lathering it on, it almost makes up for it. And it lathers on a pouf so nicely! It's a pretty big container but for me it goes fast because I tried to use it as shampoo a few times, and though it smelled great, it was not the best for that. After using some conditioner, I couldn't smell the Sweet Sugar anymore, so though there's nothing really wrong with using it as shampoo, it's just nothing special as that and I'd rather not waste it on my hair.
I will probably buy the Sweet Sugar Body Souffle to put on after the shower so I can inhale the scent some more. I'd buy again, this smells heavenly if you like foody scents.

on 10/7/2005 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Mmmmmmmmm! I love this product! My only complaint is the HUGE bottle which barely fits in my shower, but that is how all Philosophy's shower gels are packaged. On the other hand, it's a pretty good value in my opinion. This scent is amazing. It is sweet and energizing at the same time. What a way to wake up in the morning!! :)

on 9/22/2005 8:26:00 PM

I love this scent! It is, in fact, the same scent as the Believe in Miracles 3-1. It is fresh, sweet, and zesty all at once. Definite citrus notes that ring true to my nose. I plan on adding the souffle and the fragrance to have a lingering scent. The 3-1 does linger a little bit, definitely more than Philosophy's other 3-1's. Would definitely purchase again.

on 9/16/2005 12:40:00 AM

I really enjoyed this 3 in 1. It lathers up so nice on a pouf. I wouldnt use everyday on Chemically Enhanced :) hair. But can add a little to the conditioner. Yummy!

on 7/29/2005 4:56:00 PM

Pretty lemony....smells like the breast cancer 3-in-1 (forget what it's called!) I like it, it's refreshing and light.....like Lemonheads candy.

on 6/24/2005 10:51:00 AM

I like the scent of this shower gel for summer. Lightly sweet and lemony, reminiscent of Fresh's Lemon Sugar scent to me. Refreshing on a summer's day.

on 5/31/2005 1:11:00 PM

This is a nice, refreshing scent of sugar with lemons, with the lemon scent being very subtle. In fact, it is one of the lighter scents of all the 3-in-ones, so if you prefer a stronger fragrance go with Key Lime Pie, Cinnamon Buns, or Chocolate Chip Cookies. It has the same bubbly, creamy quality of philosophy's other 3-in-ones.

Popular Gels/Soaps