October 24, 2014 | 1873 users online

Bronzers - Wet 'n' Wild - Totally Twisted Bronzzer in Golden Glow

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2008 5:29:00 PM More reviews by anshort4angel

I remembered reading some reasonable reviews for this product and FINALLY found a walmart that carried it (appearently not all of them carry wet & wild products). What makes me give this stuff 5 lippies? WELL it stays on the entire day - 7am untill the wee hours of nightlife. Let me tell you, nothing stays on me well. I'm one of those people who constantly touches my face. I was so impressed i went back and bought it in every shade and also bought all their blushes (why not? They're only about 2 bucks!) Don't take me for an inexperienced makeup fan - i've worn makeup since the 3rd grade and am now well into my mid 20s. I've also tried every brand under the sun from Guerlin, to Mac, to Clinique to Covergirl - you guess it, i've probably tried it and Wet&Wilds bronzzers/blushes give you the *biggest and best bang for your buck* enjoy!! (PS. the brush it comes with is trash LOL and the mirrors sometime fall out - product itself is priceless)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2005 11:24:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

perfect summer (or year round) subtle golden glow. neat!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2005 10:19:00 PM More reviews by smiles4c

I just bought this product at CVS, I think it's new/LE for summer. It's like a mini version of the twist-up blush sticks that WnW makes. It's a gorgeous shimmery pale golden color with a hint of pink - and it's not glittery at all, just glowy. It's a cream-to-powder formula - I thought it would be greasier than it is, but it's actually kind of powdery when you put it on and therefore very easy to blend. It applies paler than it looks - I'm an NC20 and it's a pale bronzer bordering on a golden highlighter on me, so if you're looking for a bronzier look, you should probably grab the darker shades (there are two shades, this one and a darker one). The only gripe I have with this product is the packaging (which is better than usual for WnW)...the silver looks really nice and the cap fits well, but the product is loose in the tube and I feel like it's going to fall out - but it was only three bucks, so it's not a big deal :)