September 19, 2014 | 1179 users online

Liquid - Red Earth Cosmetics - Liquid foundation SPF 15

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2009 2:16:00 AM More reviews by LadyLaLa

This is by far the worst foundation I have ever used. It doesn't give good coverage and it makes my face look blotchy and orangey. It also makes my dry skin even worse. I will not be buying this again

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2008 9:33:00 PM More reviews by dacarson

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product was not my favourite . the colour sort of matched but wasnt the best for staying on all day . I found throughout the day the product became streaky . I didnt like it and i would not reccomand it but on the plus side the packaging was cute :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2006 3:20:00 AM More reviews by piscesgurl2001

YUCKYUCKCYUCKYUCKYUCK~!!!! ewwww, itz abt the worst u can ever get. I got this as my first foundation, for a very good price. But then, it covers NOTHING and makes my skin itchy, worse it doesnt stay on properly. will never purchase again, nononononono~!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2005 9:55:00 PM More reviews by ceciliathegreat

Very average. This was my first foundation and i'm writing this review based on my memories when I was 14 yrs old lol. I used to have very oily skin (now it's very dry but later becomes oily) and I think this foundation is more for gals with normal skin, which is why it did not work well with me. I'm prone to breaking out, although this foundation isn't bad, but it does give me a lil zit here and there sometimes. About the foundation: I am skeptical about its quality because it does not say "dermatologist-tested" or "non-comedogenic". It's very sheer, not much coverage, and as i've said b4, I think it's suitable for normal skin (it does not say on the package the skin type it's targetted for). The ingredients are hard to find, I only figured out where it was on the tube after 4 yrs! lol The ingredients are actually behind the barcode. The bar code is a sticker so you have to peel it off to read the ingredients on the reverse side. There's Kaolin (a type of clay) to absorb oil, but for me, I don't think it helps to mattify the face at all. The foundation just gives a natural finish, not matte. But I do like that it has SPF 15 in it, protects skin against the sun!!! As for the packaging, I don't like it. The foundation is in a squeeze tube, but i find tubes can get messy when the pressure inside becomes higher than the atmospheric pressure causing the liquid to flow out and you can't control it! The amount inside is less than the standard 50ml, there's only 30ml inside, but pricewise, it's still pretty cheap (8$CAD). I have B2, but what i noticed is that as the day goes on, the color changes on my face and becomes darker, i think it's because the foundation reacts with the oil on my face... Overall, it's just average, good for normals skins on a budget! :)