October 20, 2014 | 862 users online

Bronzers - Victoria's Secret - Beyond Bronze radiant bronze body lotion - Love Spell

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by aserge1908

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Has anyone found a similar product to this? I bought this at the semi annual sale in 2005, and did not know it was going to be discountinued; or I wouldn't definately bought more! :( I have used it sparingly since finding out it was discontinued, but recently have come to my last drops. I do not tan, since I have pink, rather yellow kins undertones...and I love the tanned look. It's summer time and I NEED A BRONZING LOTION!!! Please let know if anyone has found anything similar.

Thanks!!! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 7:30:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

This is by far, the most amazing body bronzer/shimmer I've used. It's not a self tanner ... it's a shimmery body lotion that adds a nice bronze color and shimmer to my skin. It's incredibly thick, so I use a few dabs of this mixed in with regular body lotion, and it instantly makes me look like I just walked off the beach! I have this in Pear Glace and *adore* it! I've stockpiled this since it's discontinued. If you can still find this .. buy it! It's amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2007 5:13:00 PM More reviews by krkrkristin

AW! I miss this stuff! It is the BEST stuff in the world. REALLY. I have been looking for a product that is similar, and no luck. It smells soooooo good. Every time i wore it everyone would always comment on how good i smelt. And it wasnt a self tanner. It was like an instant tan lotion that could be washed off. And you could get sooooo dark.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2007 11:31:00 PM More reviews by swedishmilk

I'm pretty sure VS no longer makes this, but I bought it in the Amber Romance scent last summer and I still have over half the tube left. I dilute it with lotion (as others have) to tone down the darkness/metallic effect. Smells great and doesn't come off til you shower (or really sweat A LOT)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2006 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Rain7

I actually purchased this for $5 in the Pear Glace' scent. I am very pale, so I use a very small amount mixed w/body lotion on my legs and arms. If I didn't mix it with body lotion, it would be way too dark. With the lotion, it is a very believable, light golden color. The only problem I have with this is that it is NOT waterproof or sweatproof, so I cannot wear it with light colored clothing, because it will eventually rub off some. Overall, though, it is a good product, and I would probably repurchase if it were on sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2005 11:16:00 AM More reviews by adorelamode

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I also mix this with the same fragrence lotion, it makes it glid on more smoothly and I add less lotion to controll how tan I get. Like a makeup for your skin but doesnt rub off and doesnt smell bad like self tanners! Over-all I am satisfied only complaint a little too many sparkles..I tend to glitter like a disco ball in the sunlight:/..nighttime is GREAT tho or for dances...recommended!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2005 9:32:00 PM More reviews by superduty455

This is amazing stuff. I mix it with the Love Spell lotion so it goes on more smoothly. It stays on until you shower and does not come off on your clothes. GREAT SCENTS too.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2005 2:52:00 PM More reviews by tommy_girl

I just wanted to try this because it was on sale now!
This may be too dark so I need some adjustment by mixing with no-color no-scnet lotion.
I tried on my face as well. It looks fine but a little too fragrant for face.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2005 2:05:00 AM More reviews by s3dated

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I actually use the Pear Glace scent, which smells delicious. I have dark skin, so I really do not need a bronzer. This makes my complexion more golden however, and adds a lovely, even shimmer to my skin! Excellent.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2005 2:31:00 PM More reviews by himynameissasha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is AMAZING! At first when I tried it I thought the color was too powerful, but I realized I was just using too much. It only takes a tiny bit to make a beautiful bronze color. Since I'm young I could probably get away with wearing this 24/7 but for people who aren't in their teens it would probably be better to save this for the beach or going out or whatever. The 5 oz tube will most likely last FOREVER since it takes so little of the product to get that glow, and mixing it with lotion would still give it to you.