Mavala Nail color - Sweet

4.5

on 9/21/2012 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My only complaint with this particular polish is that the description says "soft peachy nude" but it's much brighter than that; really basically a light coral. Very peachy - definitely not nude at all. But, it is a lovely color - bright enough to give a refreshing pop of color without being too bright. In contrast to the other review, I found this not too thick at all - very easy to use. Just one coat gave me a lovely smooth coat that lasted almost all week. Next time I would do 2 coats, just to get a more even color on all nails and to make it last a little longer. I'm very impressed with this brand - 5 Free and still probably the best, easiest to use polish I've ever used. And it's very affordable! I plan to get several more colors in this brand.

on 5/30/2005 1:25:00 PM

Sweet is a creamy nudish pink color. It looks cool in the bottle but it's more neutral on my nails, very springy/fresh! It's a girly color but still discrete enough to wear to work. The polish is kind of hard to apply evenly on your nails as it's kind of thick, but once on your nail it will spread to an even coat. Mavala n/p always have great staying power, and the little bottles are super cheap!

Popular Polishes