August 2, 2014 | 1142 users online

Polishes - Christian Dior - Addict Nail Color- Turquoise Diablo 200

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2006 10:56:00 AM More reviews by MunkyCrazy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this polish! It's so incredibly gorgeous layering over other colors. I bought it cheap on ebay and I would love to get a back up but it's so hard to find. If you see this one for cheap, definitely pick it up.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2005 9:29:00 AM More reviews by sara09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a weird color: it looks turquoise in the bottle, but when applied it's a semi transparent glittering shade: there's a very pale hint of sea aqua color and lots of silver and gold glitters. To achieve a bolder color you need several coats, but product is very litlle pigmented so that's not easy to get.
Product is expensive and I guess you could find lots of similar polishes for a fraction of the price, but application goes smooth like silk, and it's not messy like other nails products: final effect is very nice and polished.
Overall, I like it: you get a subtle effect, but I expected this to be different when I purchased it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2005 7:22:00 AM More reviews by scarlettg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Turquoise Diablo is a paradox to me, because there are many similar glitter polishes for so much less $$$. That being said, it is unique in it's own way. There is very little pigmentation to the nail polish base itself, and it requires multiple coats to achieve a slight pearlescence. What appeals to me most about this polish is that the color is somehow unique, a very subtle sea green with very fine gold and green glitter. And it doesn't go on chunky like many glitter nail polishes, nor does it dry with a rough finish. All in all it is a lovely summer color and I am a bit addicted to it, but it does not have a high color payoff, so I would try before you buy.