April 18, 2014 | 1839 users online

Gels/Soaps - L'Occitane - Amande Cleansing and Soothing Shower Oil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. Smells wonderful, sweet almond without being sugary. Makes a good slick lather and moisturizes well. I used t to shave my legs and didn't care for it, but using it right after shaving leaves the softest skin.
I shelled out for the large size to get the pump packaging and it's totally worth it. I can't say enough good things about this body wash.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 6:04:00 AM More reviews by theseagrows

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

i absolutely love this stuff. super moisturizing and soft but a little goes a long way. also has a gorgeous scent. i bought the large size and i rarely do that with body washes, but i love this scent and l'occitane products. i really hope they never discontinue this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2014 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Safin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Shower oils are great to prevent the skin to dry out too much in the shower. I tried a lot of shower oils and there are a few good ones on the market right now (I like Decubal the most).
This one is scented very strong and herbal, I liked it a lot in the beginning, but after a while it became too heavy. I notice also that when my skin is very sensitive this shower oil is irritating my skin, because of the perfume and other fragrance ingredients.
So although this is a nice one, I will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by miamiamaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I love this!
The smell is great, it leaves my skin soft and it worked great for shaving my legs. I usually use a shaving cream, but as I had read from reviews that it had worked for some people, I tried it out and I was left with smooth legs.

As I don't have dry skin, I didn't even moisturise after it but I'm guessing that dry-skinned people need a moisturiser after using the shower oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by mrsuhmazing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

As someone who suffers from dry skin, even during the summer this stuff is a miracle! The smell is fantastic and I no longer have to slather lotion on out of the shower which was a huge pain. A little tiny bit of this goes a long way. I need only a pea sized amount on a loofah and I'm good to go. I've had it about a month and use it every other day and I still have over half a bottle so even though it's pricey it's lasted a long time and to be honest I'd pay twice as much for this because it's that great.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by MarijaUKG

I'm so IN LOVE with this oil. It smells divine and leaves skin feeling soft !!! Its a must have for summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by msjohns888

Yum. Need I say more..

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by alousek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in a huge Amande Gift box for Xmas from my fiancee.
I absolutely love this, the bottle is beautiful and practical, the shower oil has just the right consistency and smells amazingly. It leaves my skin soft, i also use it for shaving my legs and after using it i dont need any cream afterwards, because my skin is well moistured.
I also find that a small amount goes a long way, but still this product is super expensive. But as long as i receive it for my birthday etc., i will keep on using and loving it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Ashleeerika

Did nothing for my skin. What a let down. Waste of money! Fail!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2012 7:06:00 PM More reviews by LTcurlygirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Love! Thick and moisturizing and amazing smell. Took one lippy off for price.