October 23, 2014 | 1131 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Lollipop Lip Gloss

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2008 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Bhree

I have this in Raspberry kiss. It smells absolutely divine-- it reminds me of raspberry flavored tea-bags. Oil tends to condense from the gloss onto the edge of the container, but I never had any issue with raspberry oil leakage anywhere. It's not really a problem and happens with a lot of lipgloss pots. It's average in terms of how long it lasts. However, it's hard to find a lipgloss that actually smells like something, I'd probably repurchase these if they remain at $3.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2008 3:27:00 PM More reviews by arizonababyboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the cute packaging and I like the color that I get from the chocolate caramel and raspberry chocolate, but no smell or flavor that I can detect unfortunately. The strawberry kiss had no color to it, just clear gloss. It also is SUPER sticky on your lips, which makes them last a long time but also mak. I got them on the 75 percent off sale, so I got them super cheap. I'll use them all probably and I would buy them again at that price, but I just wish that the texture was a bit less sticky and that they had some kind of flavor/scent to them like they indicated on the website.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2007 7:44:00 PM More reviews by rascom

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a good idea as far as the packaging goes, but it is way too sticky...felt like super glue on my lips :( I took it with me one day and it melted to the side and some got in my purse. I now keep all my pot lipglosses at home no matter how much I love them. I don't want to go through that nightmare again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2007 5:28:00 PM More reviews by ariadne80

I have this in Cherry Kiss. Cute idea and great colors, but entirely too sticky for my liking. It'd make a great gift for a young'un but I will definitely not be repurchasing this for myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2006 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Kanyuu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Color: It's clear and very shiny

Staying power: Very good and it doesn't feel too sticky on your lips either.

Smell/Taste: Smells absolutely wonderful, exactly like chocolate/caramel. Doesn't taste like anything. Which is in a way, good, because I'm not tempted to lick it off like I am with my other glosses!

Packaging: Really cute! But the formula's a bit sticky and your finger ends up that way.

It does really well under lipsticks, helps them go on smoothly and stay there!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2005 3:23:00 PM More reviews by etheralprey

I got this in cherry kiss. I totally love it, it's not too sticky, and gives you a nice gloss. I love the little heart in the middle too. It's so adorable on the lollipop stick as well. And it's only $6. I wish they would make more flavors!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2005 1:10:00 PM More reviews by sugarcanejane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have bought Hard Candy's lipgloss cubes and in the past and liked them. I was excited about these because they came in multiple "flavors." I purchased chocolate caramel kiss. It smells very nice, but there is no flavor. Which leaves me wondering -- what is the point? I will say that is has nice staying power. Perhaps others will like this gloss, but I didn't. Lately, I have been less than impressed with Hard Candy.