October 24, 2014 | 1787 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Le Crayon Khol Waterproof

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by stls

That was a bit disappointing. Too firm to apply easily, not enough pigmentation, didn't show up intensively on the waterline, wouldn't buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2012 9:19:00 AM More reviews by thegirlwiththeredlips

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i just looooove this eyeliner which also doubles as a brow pencil for me. the waterproof feature is amazingly true- it can withstand a 2hr workout w/ sweat all over your face. i bought this mainly because the saleswoman was so convincing, she told me it would withstand even snorkeling. =)

i will still have to test that lol, but i will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by AntiqueGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm an eyeliner freak with oily, hooded eyelids and very high eyeliner standards.
The only thing that really pleased me about this eyeliner is its staying power. Out of the tons of pencil eyeliners I've tried, this one has the best staying power. It doesn't stay as well as liquid eyeliners do, but I don't expect it to. Like I mentioned before, I have oily, hooded eyelids, so pencil liners tend to really smudge and transfer on me. This one, surprisingly, doesn't. This eyeliner lasted me a good 6 hours before it started to fade.
But I don't really like anything else about this eyeliner. It doesn't show up on the waterline (a lot of eyeliners don't, so this wasn't really a surprise), and the pigmentation isn't exactly the best. Raisin Noir is just a regular black. Instead of the rich, intense black I was hoping for, I just got a dull black.
The thing I really dislike the most about this eyeliner is that it tugs and pulls...a lot. Since I have hooded eyelids, I have a lot of extra skin on my eyelids, so tugging just means uneven application and having to hold my skin taut, which I dislike.
The smudger on the other end of this eyeliner is pretty much useless. I don't really like to smudge my eyeliner (I want the opposite effect, actually), but out of curiosity, I tried using the smudger, and it didn't really work because the staying power of the eyeliner is truly immense (it stays put)!
I got this eyeliner for $25.50 at the Lancome website (http://www.lancome-usa.com/), which, I must admit, is pretty pricey, considering that this isn't even a really good eyeliner.
Would I repurchase? No.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2011 6:00:00 AM More reviews by tobacco_flower

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Again mixed feelings about this one. Some days it doesn't smudge, others it does. I love the colour and the relative ease of application, but this pencil eyeliner still loses out to Maybelline's felt liner. Not repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 8:52:00 AM More reviews by ChrisLO

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Terrific eye liner. Sharpens nicely, goes on smoothly, lasts all day and never runs.

I never use it or any liner on the bottom lid. That is a prescription for infection.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by startariot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I own this pencil for about a week now and am very disappointed in the results. I bought this based on the reviews here and the fact that it didn't budge when I applied it to the back of my hand followed by rubbing (comes to show never to blindly follow reviews here on mua.. unfortunately).

The effect I was going for was a jetblack color that doesn't smudge as crazily as my MUFE eye khol and stays a good few hours on the waterline. This product disappears within minutes after applying on the waterline, and is not an intense black - even after reapplying several times. The good thing is it doesn't smudge (unless I rub my eyes). The smudger on the end is handy but not the right shape and a bit too hard feeling.

I would not buy this again.. especially because of the price! You'd expect so much better..

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2010 5:49:00 AM More reviews by Roxy28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was really disappointed by this eyeliner. The girl who sold me the product told me that it was a dark black that would stay on very long, and it wasn't the result I got AT ALL. I had to apply it a lot of times to get the intensity I wanted, and three hours later I had to apply it again because it had almost completely disappeared from my waterline, though it didn't smudge. The only thing I liked was the little sponge that I found very useful to correct mistakes!

I won't repurchase, I could get a better quality product at the drugstore and for far less money!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by menacexofxvanity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall, this eyeliner works pretty good. but it's not what I would call a perfect eyeliner. From what the other reviews said, it does appear very dark and the pencil is a good texture. but it doesn't last all day (it doesn't run, just kind of comes off) and typically I wouldn't mind reapplying it, but on the lancome website, the eyeliner is $28 (I got it for $20 on amazon, though) and if I'm paying almost 30 bucks for eyeliner you damn well I'm gonna be expecting a miracle eyeliner! This eyeliner works good I'm not planning on purchasing this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 2:52:00 PM More reviews by mdrnlv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I own this liner in black, got it as a gift from my grandmother who found it too hard for her. I don't use this product daily since I don't have the money to buy it regulary, I only use it when I want a fifties pinup look. I have very oily lids and every eyeliner I've ever used creased, but this one stays put for days if necessary. I once applied it one morning (applies like a dream btw, glides on perfectly) and didn't remove it before I went to sleep. The next morning it hadn't faded one bit. To test if it was really waterproof I didn't remove it before I showered and it was still there after I showered. This really is a must-have for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2010 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Bindi7

I was looking for a black 'stay put' eyeliner for a long time and came across this at the lancome counter. It goes on very easy and doesn't drag which is brilliant. It does last and doesn't smudge. I would recommed to anyone looking for a black eyepencil which is easy to apply and has very good staying power.