October 21, 2014 | 1928 users online

Skincare - Body - Weleda - Birch Cellulite Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2014 2:07:00 PM More reviews by annasupertramp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My experience with this seems to be quite the opposite of that of some of the other girls here. While many point out how much they like the scent, it is actually the only thing I don't like about this oil. If you're into citrusy, lemon-grassy scents, you're probably gonna be in heaven. Personally, I do not like citrus scented stuff at all, and it is quite a strong scent that lingers on (I guess if you don't like the scent you experience it as more domineering than if you like it). It doesn't blend in with the scents of other stuff that I use on my body (shower gel, body lotion, facial moisturizer etc.) which all tend to be on the sweeter, earthier or muskier side, so that is definitely a negative for me.

However, I do feel this works. A little bit at least. It definitely tightens the skin, and not only does it make your legs feel super smooth, they also get a nice glow that lasts for the whole day. I don't use it every day (blame it one the scent!), and my legs still seem smooth when I apply it the next time. I also feel that it evens out my skin tone, my legs seem to look brigther and kinda cleaner. Hard to describe. To put it simply: My legs look more beautiful when I use this than when I don't ;)

I put it on with some water after taking a shower when my legs are still wet, so you don't need that much of it, so the bottle should last a while if you don't use it every day. I have to mention that I have never used another anti-cellulite product, so I don't have much to compare this to. I did go through a brief DIY coffee-ground-saran-wrap phase, but boy was it messy and time-consuming, and it definitely didn't work as well as this.

I don't have super heavy cellulite, but yah know, any cellulite is too much, so it's good to try to fight the beast. I'll probably try out other products in the future, but as of now, I am happy with this one so I'm not shopping around. I have been using this for a while and have rebought several times. The scent doesn't keep me from using it, so it must do something or I wouldn't keep buying it. After all, it's quite expensive.

I would definitely recommend this to a friend, and I actually have ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by MadamPersia

Love it! I massage it after shower everyday using a simple massager and it has made a huge difference in the appearance of the cellulite. Smells nice and absorbs well leaving the skin well moisturized. Will definitely purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2014 7:11:00 AM More reviews by renatev

It does not remove cellulites of course (as most of these products), but it gives a good glow to your skin after massaging it, and any product would probably do the same as long as you rub it in like with this. The scent is not very good, as it smells a lot like fish oil with citrus. The bottle is very unpractical as the oil keeps running down and can get quite messy.

But; it does give a good moisture to your skin and i feel that my skin looks more vibrant and glowing.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by moomooknickers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Does nothing for cellulite. Smells like CK1 and application is messy as you need to pour the oil into your hand to apply- glass bottle slips. I have brought this twice to make sure it doesn't work. Great as a natural oil moisturizer, though- but not for the price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by blairXwitch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I wish I could give this a minus, that's how much I dislike it!
I bought it based on the high score it has on here. I should have really read the reviews, not just the score; had I read them, I would have seen that the vast majority of reviewers who gave this product high marks also noted that it does close to nothing for cellulite! Yes, it makes skin softer and moisturized, but that's not the selling point of this product!!!
I'm looking for anti-cellulite products, which this product claims to be, but obviously fails to live up to its main claim. Had I wanted just a moisturizer, I would have looked for a moisturizer!

Having said that, I didn't feel it did much even as a moisturizer. It took forever to sink in, I don't particularly like the scent, and the glass bottle is not a joy to hold with a hand full of oil.
Of course my cellulite looked the same by the time I finished the bottle. The price however was high enough to make one expect a product that actually worked.

Would I buy again? Hahahaa!!!!!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

though this did not do much for my stretch marks (i lost 50 lbs total), i did notice it got rid of my stubborn keratosis pilaris on my upper arms! i've used numerous scrubs and products and this is the only product that took care of them. And it smells divine to boot (unlike, amlactin)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Fifaki

If any skin product is going to help with cellulite ( and this is a big if ), this can be it. Maybe the fact that you need to massage it, makes all the difference. It does leave the skin smooth and supple though, and I think that after a while, this makes the skin appear more even and less bumpy. I also like ge idea of using a natural product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by pumaka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Fantastic product.

I thought that most of the benefit would come from massaging, but having recently compared it to a Decleor body oil, I've changed my mind (that one was about 6 times more expensive and smelled like skunk on my skin). The product matters as well and this one delivers great results. Quickly improves skin tone. And yes, the smell is quite pleasant, doesn't get old.

As for the packaging, I'm re-using the Decleor bottle :) Their pump is nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 7:37:00 AM More reviews by Zetaflickan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

When I bought this, SO said that I didn't have any cellulite. (i don't have a lot, but it seemed to multiply) After using it a couple of weeks he cheerfully remarked that it worked really well!
Don't know if I see a difference, but it moisturises very well, smells good, and if others think it looks better, I won't complain.
Like that it has few and good ingredients, comes in a glass bottle.
I will rebuy and have rebought this several times.
Only negative could be that I get oil on my towels, but that isn't really a problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by underether

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Overall I'm pretty impressed with this product. It's not a miracle worker, but I wasn't expecting it to be. I have some cellulite though I am not overweight and work out regularly. I was searching for a product that might help, but I prefer natural and organic, so i was excited to find this. I've been using it for about a month and I do see improvement. Also my skin has become really soft and smooth. I did use the bottle up quickly as I was using it twice as a day as it recommends. I would repurchase, but might use more sparingly to make it last longer.