July 23, 2014 | 1617 users online

Blush - MAC - Frost Blush in Margin

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 10:33:00 AM More reviews by RJDJ54

I bought this blush in a pan.
It gives such a pretty flush of color, i has a shimmer to it but it looks like your are glowing from within ;-)

i have slightly mature skin so i stay away from highlighters or blushes that has lots of glitters/shimmers in it but this blush is so amazing.

for reference i am a NW20/NW25 skintype in Mac terms.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by feministsweetheart

I love this blush!!! This was my first ever blush from MAC and by far my favorite. It's pretty shimmery but not too shimmery for day time in my opinion. I usually put a little powder over it to tone down the shimmer. It's also a great color for my medium plus skin tone. I'm in love!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by hendenm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favourite frost blushes by Mac! Great colour pay off and no need for highlighter /bronzer as this acts as all three! A very neutral shade in coral. Even though it's Frost don't be put off. It shows up as matte with a little frost. Best to swatch this though as it may show up differently.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I picked this boy up only yesterday and I love him sooooo much already I usually go for pink or coral blushes & I have over 50 blushes and this one is definitely one of my top 5 blushes it has such a beautiful sheen I swatched it on my hand and had to buy it. It's beyond beautiful it's like a bronzer highlighter blush in one I usually fake tan but I put it on this morning with no tan I'm roughly a mac nc20 and with a light hand it looked amazing made me look so healthy and glowing I think this blush would suite any skin tone ..this damn blush is such a player he'll suck you in and you'll never wanna leave him for another :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by carmelitta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Along with MAC Sweet as Cocoa, this is my fave blush ever!
I can't even describe how gorg this shade is! It's this kind of apricot, very slightly coral shade with gold shimmer through it, I mean, it's beautiful! Very flattering on medium-tan skin (think NC37-42) and it can actually be used for a day to school/office. I thought that it's only gonna be good for going out/clubbing because it's a frost, but with a light hand, it's totally perfect for anything, so if you're looking for this perfect summery, peachy-golden glow, then Margin is totally made for this!:)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by runwayartist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Coral blush with more of a bronze finish and some shimmer. I am pretty pale with really dark circles under the eye area and coral doesn't really look good on me on a daily basis. BUT in the summer that I tan I love wearing it, and I'd dare say it even looks good on me! Girls with a darker complexion than mine should definitely try/buy it.
As long as duration is considered, after a couple of hours you will definitely need to reapply it, like all blushes. The pigmentation though is something else; it is one of the highest pigmented blushes I've ever seen!

I wouldn't repurchase it only because I want to explore more of the fabulous colors MAC has!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this is a really special blush. It's unlike anything I own in my collection. I will say that I only wear it when I (sunless) tan as it makes me look really ill when I'm pale. When I'm tan it's like a bronzer/blush/highlighter in one that really compliments my tan and makes me glowy. Basically, it makes me feel like I'm radiating sexiness lol. I know that sounds ridiculous. Be careful not to over apply though because it is a frost blush. I apply with a big fluffy brush. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this blush since June and LOVE it! I don't have many of MACs frost blushes in my collection but this has been a welcome change from my usual sheertone shimmer blushes. I find this gives my cheeks a beautiful glow and just the right amount of color and shimmer that I don't need to use a bronzer or highlighter. It makes my cheeks pop like no other blush I own. I would definitely repurchase if I ran out. For reference, I'm an NW30.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush so much, it has become my HG (and i have tons of blushes, I have 15 from Mac alone!) It is a lovely warm golden peachy bronze. It doesnt pull orange on my NC30 skin tone. It has shimmer which gives my skin a glow. It pairs really well with bronze smokey eyes and a neutral lip, but i think it would work with anything as it is a fairly natural looking blush. So happy I found this little gem! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by mikxoh

LOVE :D! okay seriously this blush needs more love from the makeup world. I've been hunting for more of a skintone blusher...I mean MAC's blushbaby is lovely but it still leans dusty pink. Don't let the "frost" label cause you to turn this guy down! I was initially so skeptical about this blusher but I've never tried a skin tone blusher like this before so why not.

this is a 3-in-1 product for me! it adds the most awesome highlight sheen, a subtle color and gives my face depth in regards to contouring my cheekbones.

to all the warm tone girls out there - this blush does NOT pull orange at all! it's so awesome and it would be a shame if you didn't give this a chance. pigmentation is stellar and it's easily bendable. I have oily-acne prone skin and it lasts 7-8 hours on my cheeks and has not broken me out at all. I'm totally addicted to this blusher and I'm finding it hard to use any other ones when this is sitting on my vanity :D