MAC Frost Blush in Margin

4.5

on 1/14/2015 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this blush more than two years ago, Ive used it a lot and its still not empty! I absolutely love the color and it lasts all day! The color make my skin glow and it is well pigmented.

on 11/25/2014 8:54:00 AM

It is a very pigmented blush and seemed to have such a nice bronzy colour. Yet it was not a good match for my medium-light yellow toned skin with pink cheeks. Looked quite muddy on me, and not flattering at all. I also found that the shimmer was standing out bit too much.
I think the blush could work a nice highlight for darker skin tones.

on 11/19/2014 1:16:00 PM

For me it's a blusher, highliter and contour in one. Looks awesome on pale skin.

on 11/13/2014 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This color is very complimentary to all skin types and lasts, and lasts, and lasts! I wear it almost daily and am heavy handed, and I still have not hit pan on this blush after 6 months. It is very buildable and doesn't go on extremely dark unless you want it to. I'll keep purchasing this, but I don't think I'll run out in the next year!

on 8/8/2014 9:40:00 PM

I use this to set & highlight various Creme blushes. It's such a complimentary hue to corals & oranges. Love love love!

on 7/23/2014 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

To start, I've never been much of a blush person because I have a hard time finding blushes that compliment my skin tone and show up well on me. But MAC blushes were recommended to me by a friend and she said this color Margin specifically would look amazing on me. For reference I'm an NW35 in MAC foundation. I'm pretty tan with yellow undertones. I saw it in the shop and didn't think too much of it at first but picked it up anyway when the MAC lady said it's a very popular one for tan skintones. OMG. This is the most beautiful shade ever. It's a rose gold shade with some brown and peach undertones in it. PERFECT summer blush. For me it's perfect for an every day look because it serves 2 purposes. It has the great pigmentation of a blush but the frost in it serves as a highlighter! I can totally skip my regular highlight routine now and just use this blush all over the cheek. It looks like a beautiful rose gold sheen on my face, not too overwhelming but still noticeable. It is definitely frosty so if you only like matte blushes, avoid this completely. The shimmer is VERY finely milled and not chunky or gritty whatsoever. The texture of the blush is like butter, so soft and smooth, easy to blend. It also stayed put for a good 6 hrs on me and I have oily/combo skin. It was 25 dollars which I thought was overpriced at first but the quality of this blush is outstanding and worth the money. I am loving this blush along with sweet as cocoa which I recommend looking at if you're dark skinned. So happy I picked this up.

on 6/13/2014 10:33:00 AM

I bought this blush in a pan.
It gives such a pretty flush of color, i has a shimmer to it but it looks like your are glowing from within ;-)

i have slightly mature skin so i stay away from highlighters or blushes that has lots of glitters/shimmers in it but this blush is so amazing.

for reference i am a NW20/NW25 skintype in Mac terms.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this blush!!! This was my first ever blush from MAC and by far my favorite. It's pretty shimmery but not too shimmery for day time in my opinion. I usually put a little powder over it to tone down the shimmer. It's also a great color for my medium plus skin tone. I'm in love!!

on 6/7/2014 5:37:00 PM

One of my favourite frost blushes by Mac! Great colour pay off and no need for highlighter /bronzer as this acts as all three! A very neutral shade in coral. Even though it's Frost don't be put off. It shows up as matte with a little frost. Best to swatch this though as it may show up differently.

on 6/4/2014 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I picked this boy up only yesterday and I love him sooooo much already I usually go for pink or coral blushes & I have over 50 blushes and this one is definitely one of my top 5 blushes it has such a beautiful sheen I swatched it on my hand and had to buy it. It's beyond beautiful it's like a bronzer highlighter blush in one I usually fake tan but I put it on this morning with no tan I'm roughly a mac nc20 and with a light hand it looked amazing made me look so healthy and glowing I think this blush would suite any skin tone ..this damn blush is such a player he'll suck you in and you'll never wanna leave him for another :)

Popular Blush Products