October 22, 2014 | 1233 users online

Conditioner - Bumble & Bumble - Creme de Coco conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by rsveta74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG conditioner. Have used it for the past 5 years. I have shoulder length very thick and oily hair. This smoothes my hair but doesn't make it oily. Now i only wash every 3 days.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2014 11:43:00 AM More reviews by materialface

I was excited to try this out after I bought it, but I was left disappointed. Note: I have asian, long, normal textured, colored hair. I wash my hair every other day. After the first time using this conditioner, I had to use so much product until I felt like it was coating all my hair. I let it sit in for about 1 minute before I washed it out. It didn't condition my hair to my liking. Usually my hair falls so sleek-like after washing conditioner out of my hair but my hair still felt tangled, and not clean. It took so long to brush my hair out and my hair still looked dry after. The only pro of this product is the lovely tropical smell.

Overpriced, under-delivered and left a gunky layer of goo on my hair it felt like. super heavy feeling on my head and hair.

Returned it for Alterna's Bamboo anti-frizz conditioner which was $10 cheaper

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Arrosynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The only reason this product got two lippies for overall rating, is because of the smell. The smell is so amazing, since i'm a huge sucker for coconut.
But I used this in conjunction to the Creme de Coco shampoo as well and my hair had never been so dry and frizzy and staticky in my entire life.
Will definitely NOT be repurchasing this, considering the ridiculous price too.. seriously.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2014 1:11:00 AM More reviews by texasfinest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

This conditioner claims to be very moisturizing, it FRIED my hair my hair has never ever been so dry in its life. It does have sodium laurel sulfate in it so just as well. Very disappointed, PLEASE PLEASE do not spend your money on this!!! my $3 dove conditioner did a way better job.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by misskittycity74

The best thing about this conditioner is the lovely coconut scent. I had to borrow my sister's travel size version on vacation. It made my fine highlighted hair a frizzy limp mess! What a disappointment; I'm glad I didn't waste my money on this!! I will stick with my pricey Pureology Nanoworks conditioner- now that's worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by kimdburns

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just read the last review on this product and I couldn't agree more. This is a product that has to have time to work. It is the same case with Alojoba line from Bumble and Bumble. If anyone is experiencing a "tangle like" feeling I would also suggest washing twice, with a silcone free product, before using the conditioner. It's the silicone build up that's causing the tacky feeling. Once you get away from the silicone based products you'll be shocked how much better your hair behaves and feels. I love the Creme de Coco, Alojoba and Seaweed lines. The Tonic and Sunday shampoo is great if you don't have color treated hair. It's a great way to away from the silicone based products. They both do a great job of getting rid of the build up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by MissusJones

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

If I were to have reviewed this conditioner after only using it a time or two, I would probably have ranted and complained about it, but I wanted to like this stuff so much that I stuck it out and used it for about a month before I developed an opinion...and I'm so glad I did!! I have come to like it very much and it has become my go-to every day use conditioner. More importantly, it stopped the severe breakage from all the bleaching,
The reason I think so many people are initially put off by this product is that it does not contain the silicone or dimethicone that is found in most conditioners claiming to provide softness, detangling, shine, and smoothness. These ingredients coat the hair giving the illusion of soft tangle-free hair, but in the long run, they keep the body's natural oils from coating the hair and ultimately result in drier mane..not a healthier one. B&B Creme do Coco does not have these, therefore does not have that initial "WOW" factor...however, patience is a virtue and given some time and regular use (with a good moisturizing shampoo of course...the corresponding B&B shampoo is wonderful) this conditioner WILL improve the overall health and appearance of hair. (Well, it did mine at least...and mine was BAD). It allows the hair to soak up the natural oils it needs fom the scalp, is super mild, and over time it made my hair just wonderful! I have coarse, naturally curly, thick platinum hait that I flat iron almost every other day...so you can imagine the condition it gets in if I don't baby it a LOT. People are always asking me how I keep my hair so healthy even though it gets pummeled with bleach once a month...I used to "fake it" and use a TON of product to make it look healthy. Since I've made this shampoo and conditioner a part of my regime, I don't need hardly any product except one for heat protection and one to finish (which are both B&B as well), Give it a shot, but remember that even though ya won't have luxuriously transformed hair after just one washing...beauty takes time!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by kellirae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Horrible!!!! I cannot believe all of the hype around this product. I have used dozens of hair products over the years from Suave to L'Oreal professional. This stuff made my hair a tangled, greasy mess. There was no slip whatsoever. When I was combing it thru my hair I couldn't believe it. It was like a thick paste. I left it on & did my other stuff and then went to rinse. I rinsed for what felt like an eternity and my hair still had a residue on it. It left my hair feeling like straw & all tangly. I will not be repurchasing this junk! I've had better luck with Suave.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by BeckyDunmall

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Yes this smells amazing, but that's about all that is amazing about this conditioner. For the price I was expecting something that would leave my hair soft and healthy, but unfortunately this did not, instead it left my slightly dry colour treated thick hair even drier. After using a few time my hair felt terrible and became very hard to de-tangle, lucky for me I had one of those travel sized bottles because if I had a full size it would have ended up in the bin!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2012 6:28:00 PM More reviews by dhop123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this after hearing about it on YouTube. It was supposed to be for dry hair and to make it softer. I used it once, but then I felt guilty about using it more because of the price. I just found it a week ago and decided to give it another try, but use it differently. I did my normal Saturday Routine (Clarifying shampoo, Paul Mitchell Super Strong Treatment which is my HG treatment, and then normally the Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm) I decided to use this instead of my Matrix for Moisture. I must say I remember why I lost it. It made my hair a tangled mess and I hate it....
Do NOT BUY!!!