September 30, 2014 | 2071 users online

Shampoo - Bumble & Bumble - Creme de Coco

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Sanaebrahim

I love this shampoo! It lathers SO well! And smells really good. It has a simple soft scent to it. My hair is really flat and thin, and this shampoo doesn't give it volume at all, but other than that this shampoo does wonders for my hair. It makes it soft and moisturizer which I love, and doesn't leave residue! I would purchase again for sure😊

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by BellT

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! A little goes a long way. Smells really good and your hair feels really nice. I would use it all the time but it is a little pricey. I have purchased more expensive products but this one works better. Other than the yummy smell and great hair with no build up...honestly what else do you need : )

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by rsveta74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This shampoo is my HG. I have very thick and oily hair. Used to wash it every day. By the end of the day, my hair will be very greasy. My hairstylist used it on me the first time and couldn't believe the results. I have used it along with the conditioner for the past 5 years. Now, i only wash my hair every 3 days and it looks beautiful. I actually get complements on how great my hair is on day 3. This shampoo also holds the style well. I wash, use conditioner and blow dry. Afterwards, i strengthen my hair. It looks great even after two days. Highly recommended

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Arrosynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've used this with the conditioner, (which i've already written a review on) and I honestly have never had hair that was more dry or tangled than I did with this duo. My hair had sooo much static after using the two of them, I couldn't even believe it. I thought it was supposed to be super moisturizing so I bought the shampoo and conditioner from work to use for the winter (which in Canada is super dry already). Could not have been more disappointed. The only reason this gets two lippies for overall rating is because I LOVE the smell.. I'm a sucker for coconut. Otherwise? Save yourself the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 2:26:00 AM More reviews by june0626

I use it with the creme de coco conditioner. it creates the best shine to my hair and makes it super soft and silky after blowdrying. another bonus is the smell! oh.. that's the best scent for my hair. However, it does not detangle my hair even with its conditioner and it's a pain to comb through it after the wash. Every time I use this Shampoo, I have to blow dry my hair or it will turn out to be a complete mess when left air-dry. my boyfriend also notices how soft my hair is. Love the effect and the scent but it's a pain to detangle=(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by srosen24

This shampoo is to die for. It smells delicious and seems to actually make my hair softer. The reason why I would not buy this again is because of the price. Paying 30$ for a shampoo is ridiculous. I think that Hello Hydration by herbal essences does the same thing for almost 1/10th of the price. But if you're willing to spend the money this stuff is AMAZING.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticjunky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

For ten dollars this shampoo would suck, for twenty five its close to a sin! This shampoo lathers like crazy which I know some people like but us actually very drying for hair. Which this product delivers on, DRY HAIR? CHECK! Dried out my hair and scalp. For me personally this shampoo had no redeeming qualities, Left my hair dry and stringy. And for that price? YIKES!!! wouldn't even consider buying again. Won't even finish this bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 1:21:00 AM More reviews by MoniqueIman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

By far the best shampoo! This shampoo cleans my hair and scalp like no other shampoo!! The shampoo is a silky texture unlike most other shampoos with a soapy texture and it leaves my hair bare dirt free and soft! Because it cleans so well I believe it temporarily takes the moisture of of ur hair but still leaves the hair feeling unusually soft! So ur hair is not moist but it is soft!! Most reviews on here don't know the difference between moist and soft. And this shampoo does soften ur hair. Always follow up with a conditioner after use to add moisture and u will see how much of a dream this shampoo is! I am in love with this product and it's all natural!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by discoclemonade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Let me start off by saying that I have extremely thick hair but I also have a problem scalp. Itchy, flaky and red at times. I have tried numerous shampoo's. ones specifically designed for dandruff as well as high end and not one of them make my hair feel as soft and clean and soothes my scalp like creme de coco. It works magic on me and my hair looks photo ready. It's so shiny it sparkles. Everyone complements me on how lovely my hair smells and looks. If you have issues like I do give this shampoo a try! You will not be disappointed!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by MikiV

This shampoo is WAY overpriced (OBVIOUSLY)
and it leaves your hair feeling like sticky straw!!!!!!!

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

I used it 3 times- after the first time I was not impressed but I figured I should use it more than once before judging it. After the third time I just could not handle it anymore.

In general I haven't been impressed with any of bumble and bumbles products...
The styling crème and the styling spray (not sure of their exact names...) both make my hair feel like I just put glue in it!!!!!

the only thing I like by bumble and bumble is the clear serum to make your hair soft... I used it so long ago I don't remember the name because it was WAY too expensive to buy again

Sorry I went off topic but this stuff is a bleeping SCAM!!!!!!!!