September 20, 2014 | 1774 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - WetSlicks Crystals - Sizzle

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2008 3:12:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover786

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a present and I love it! Its so shiny and pretty! The color is kind of like mauve and its not to dark, its a color that anyone can wear. The formula is not sticky like other lip glosses and has good staying power. I'm definetly going to buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2006 3:56:00 PM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Very pretty neutral pink color that goes well with wines or purples. It can even go well with blues. Plus the texture is just right and it lasts a decent amount of time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2005 8:43:00 PM More reviews by nyc_princessa

the color in the bottle is the color you get. Its long lasting not thick or sticky but acually smooth to apply. You can feel the glitter when you press your lips together but hardly. weird.. and my lips dont look wet ? they just look tinted with glitter added =/ it doesnt live up to its name. This lip gloss needs more ... GLOSS. the color is very pretty on my lips but i always end up applying a clear gloss over it. Not really sure if i would repurchase.it also gave a white ring on my lips i gave it 3 stars because the color was lovely on me, so im being generous

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2005 12:44:00 AM More reviews by AsiaChick

This went on a dark purplish pink like in the tube, but minutes later turns a mid tone pink on me. I think it looks lovely. The only thing I don't like about this gloss is when I'm rubbing my lips together I can feel the glitter a little. That's the only time though, so no big deal.