December 18, 2014 | 1583 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Auntie Pamela Bubble Bar

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Too perfumey. Great for the gals...but not so much for the guys. Everyone seems to love this one lately...but its just not for me. It must be the rose....you think?

Wonderful women, awful bath product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2007 4:36:00 PM More reviews by nemesis41

I was expecting this bubble bar to have a beautiful, floral scent. As the previous poster mentioned, it's touted as containing a number of rare and expensive floral absolutes and essential oils. That said, I was quite disappointed. The scent was old, musty, and perfumey. It was heavy and powdery, and was not the floral sensation that I was expecting. I usually like Lush's floral scents and I usually like their bubble bars, but I'll have to pass on this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2005 5:51:00 PM More reviews by DCJPFan

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was disappointed in Auntie Pamela bubble bar. This is the most expensive of the LUSH bubble bars and I was expecting it to be great, especially since the description lets us know that it is made with an exremely expensive rose absolute. I love rose scents, and this contains ylang ylang oil and vanilla absolute as well, the blend of which I though would be beautiful. However, even in its solid form, this bubble bar has a very light scent. I could faintly smell the rose absolute. Auntie Pamela smells more like a clean, soapy floral. The bubbles it created were, of course, long lasting and luxurious, just like all other LUSH bubble bars, but I did not find that this particularly softened the water or my skin for that matter. Also, I could barely smell Auntie Pamela throughout my bath. The scent it left on my skin was a clean, soap smell with a very light hint of florals. All in all, not too impressive. I have another one of these and will be using it, but I doubt that I will repurchase this.