April 19, 2014 | 1574 users online

Eye Shadow - Becca - Powder eye shadow in Tussah

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2007 11:59:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

I have a few Becca shadows and although they are nice, the colors arent particularly unique and they are pricey at $20. So lo and behold the Sephora sale discontinues the line so I grab a bunch of these for $5. Great deal at $5. Tussah is so pretty in the pan but doesnt quite do anything on the eyes. Its a shimmery soft bronze with a hint of khaki to it. Its too pale so you really dont see the color in the pan on the skin. Does work as a light lid shade with a smoky eye. Comes in a brown and silver compact with mirror. Okay.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2007 8:04:00 AM More reviews by pimpernell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this from a very nice lady as part of my CP and I just love it. It is a very neutral color (somewhere between beige and khaki), the only thing why it has 4 lippies instead of 5 is because it is a bit too shimmery for daytime....

Has great staying power!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2005 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Emma13

This one is a difficult to describe neutral shade, somewhere between khaki and beige I guess. It's very shimmery almost metallic, which is not so great for my 34-year old eyes. It would make a great evening shade for a sophisticated neutral look. This shade may be better on brown eyes, it's okay on mine (green) but not as great as I thought it might be! Does not stay on at all unless I use eye base but then that's my oily lids... I'll use it but won't buy more - I think Armani shadows are definitely better quality. ***UPDATE*** I took this with me on holiday and it broke! (a piece broke off). The same thing happened with my other Becca shadow but all my other shadows were fine.