Becca Powder eye shadow in Tussah

3.3

on 12/16/2007 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have a few Becca shadows and although they are nice, the colors arent particularly unique and they are pricey at $20. So lo and behold the Sephora sale discontinues the line so I grab a bunch of these for $5. Great deal at $5. Tussah is so pretty in the pan but doesnt quite do anything on the eyes. Its a shimmery soft bronze with a hint of khaki to it. Its too pale so you really dont see the color in the pan on the skin. Does work as a light lid shade with a smoky eye. Comes in a brown and silver compact with mirror. Okay.

on 11/1/2007 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this from a very nice lady as part of my CP and I just love it. It is a very neutral color (somewhere between beige and khaki), the only thing why it has 4 lippies instead of 5 is because it is a bit too shimmery for daytime....

Has great staying power!!!

on 5/25/2005 7:26:00 AM

This one is a difficult to describe neutral shade, somewhere between khaki and beige I guess. It's very shimmery almost metallic, which is not so great for my 34-year old eyes. It would make a great evening shade for a sophisticated neutral look. This shade may be better on brown eyes, it's okay on mine (green) but not as great as I thought it might be! Does not stay on at all unless I use eye base but then that's my oily lids... I'll use it but won't buy more - I think Armani shadows are definitely better quality. ***UPDATE*** I took this with me on holiday and it broke! (a piece broke off). The same thing happened with my other Becca shadow but all my other shadows were fine.

Popular Eye Shadows