April 20, 2014 | 1147 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Anna Sui - make up remover

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 1:13:00 AM More reviews by 123456j

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Amazing quality, amazing price. Performs just like Lancome Bi-facil eye makeup remover except at a much cheaper price (this one costs $19 and lancome is $35 in Canada) and with a beautiful Anna Sui signature rose scent. Removers all eye makeup, including liquid liner and waterproof mascara easily, no tugging or rubbing required. This doesn't sting and leaves no greasy residue whatsoever. I used to be a very faithful Lancome Bi-facil user but I won't be using that anymore after finding this Anna Sui remover! The bottle is very pretty and easy to travel with. Definitely a great find and will be re-purchasing again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2009 8:05:00 AM More reviews by doe_eyed_kitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ok this is a great product but very tricky to use because of its watery consistency, so I'm gonna tell u how i make it work for me. I wet 2 cotton pads then squeeze them dry so it dosen't drip then i put a pea size drop of this cleanser onto each cotton pad. I gently massage my eye area for 10 secs then wipe off. Off comes my mascara and eyeshadow. =D

It leaves a nice rose scent and has never dried out my skin...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2005 3:34:00 AM More reviews by chickwithbob

This is a very fresh, light and non-greasy eye makeup remover.
Definitely recommended for the packaging alone! Anna sui package their products beautifully.
Best of all the product inside is awesome too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2005 9:49:00 PM More reviews by js1624

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff! I am never without it and buy several at a time. I use it as an eye make up remover and it is wonderful. Does not irritate or sting, leaves the skin feeling moist and has a wonderful soft rose scent. I am really addicted to this product.