October 25, 2014 | 1701 users online

Eyeliner - Isadora - Inliner kayal

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Galela

I really love these. I have all the colors.
I use the blonde one for everyday and it's my HG eyeliner. It makes my eyes look bigger, but not weird like they do with a straight up white pencil. Will repurchase the blonde one.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 5:28:00 AM More reviews by 4210johanna

I have this in 56 Blonde and it's perfect for making my eyes look more awake and a bit bigger. It looks way more natural than a white eyeliner and it really is water resistant as it says. I think this shade will look great on anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by MacNW45

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this inliner in 56 blonde which is the perfect color for a "white" inliner, for the simple reason that a "white" inliner should never be a true white! My eyes, like most eyes (!) are not a complete and pure white and this shade matches them beautifully.
I am a fan of black bio and traditionally made khol kajal and I admit that I was very scared to buy and use a factory made product, this close to my eyes. I am surprised to see that I have a very good comfort, it doesn't itch or make my water line feel dry when I am applying it and it has this Oh so helpful super fine "shimmer", so fine it actually looks more shiny rather than shimmery and this gives your eyes an amazing...something more that mat inliners do not give.
It doesn't go all over the place and stays right where you've put it, I advice you to use it one coat at a time as you can build up this color very easily from a very light and see-through white-ish color to a solid color.
A small point I regret is that it fades away after a few hours, maybe 5 or 6 I don't remember and you'll have to touch it up.
The price is a little pricey for me (6,50 euros in Helsinki) as the inliner is not really that long but since a little goes a long way, I guess it's fine.
Will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Euphoria93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in blonde. The price was right, the shade was perfect, and the staying power impressed me. The only downside? They don't sell this in Norway anymore. Grrr... why? It's the perfect beige shade! Not too bright so it blinds people and look unnatural, and not so dark it takes away the brightening purpose.

I guess they still sell this in the US and other parts of Europe, but I don't get why they discontinued this item when people on Norwegian forums, blogs and other beauty sites are complaining about it. I still have a large amount left, and I will treasure it dearly until I pick up a dupe or if I leave the country and find it stocked up there.

For those of you who also live in this country were cosmetics are expensive and often discontinued, you can (kind of) replace this baby with:

Glo minerals precision liner in Peach, Stila in Topaz, vanilla from makeupstore or Benefit Eye Bright. Or... ya know, just order online.

Argh! I just hate it when the discontinue any of my HG item -.-

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Swatched on your hand this seems like the worst eyeliner ever but when you put it on your waterline...wow! It glides on so easily and stays there for the whole day. I was really surprised how well this worked, I have it in blonde but will probably purchase the black one too. Excellent product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by CherryBerryPie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this pen a few weeks ago and it has already become a favorite that I use every day.
I have it in the shade of blonde and it works both as an eye pencil and lip contour pencil. It looks very neutral on the waterline and is very durable. I will definitely buy it again when it ends!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Zetaflickan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

Works well for inlining the lower lids. I have blonde, a light skin color, that brightens up my eyes in a much more natural way than white. One lippie off for staying power, which can be short.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 9:28:00 PM More reviews by makiyazh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Grey

Great liner. Long lasting and thick. I have it in Blonde and would like to get it it black also.
edit: my eyes are pretty sensitive, and I noticed when I wear this on the rims of my lids they get a bit itchy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2010 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Belle84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this for my lower lash line as a completely white liner tends to be too harsh on me. It's great, but it's still too light.

Next time I'll rather buy the Stila Topaz one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2010 3:55:00 AM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This review is for # 56 Blonde. An amazing little pencil. I use it to spot conceal small imperfections (freckles, acne scars, tiny broken veins etc) on my face, and as an illuminator for some deep lines on my forehead. I also use it in the same way as others use Benefit High Brow. Just drawing a thin line right under my brows and blend with a small eyeshadowbrush with stiff bristles. It is very opaque, stayingpower is great and the color is a perfect match for my skin. Of course, I also use it on the inner rim of my eyes and it really stays there. Great stuff!