October 24, 2014 | 1728 users online

Blush - Clinique - Silk Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2006 8:20:00 AM More reviews by sh3ll3y

I have purchased this two times. I prefer using it as a bronzer but sometimes use it as a blush. Gorgeous buildable color, not too orange. I have gotten "Have you gone to the beach?" comments after wearing this as a bronzer. So I believe it looks pretty natural!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2005 5:26:00 PM More reviews by chimera59

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is very natural-looking. Almost matte, and doesn't have any weird orange tones to it like most bronzers do. I'm pretty pale, and I can dust this all over my face, and instead of looking orange, it just looks like a great tan. I always go back to this bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2005 4:53:00 PM More reviews by LukkiChrm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very beautiful, bronze color. In the package, it looks like a very dark bronze, but in reality, it is more of a medium tan that has some subtle golden shimmer. When I arrived at the Clinique counter, the SAs greeted me, telling me how tan I was. This suprised me, because I am only an NC30-35. I was going to try this in Golden Glow, but it didn't show up (!), and so I tried this. This doesn't have much pigment, but that is why it is called a sheer powder, but it is quite buildable and perfect for a more natural look. The texture has some shimmer in it, but not over the top, and I know Clinique won't break me out. The size it decent for the money, but don't use the brush that it comes with: it is crappy. Anyway, this is an awesome product, and I can't wait to try more!