Smashbox Distortion

3.3

on 12/2/2010 11:24:00 PM

Distortion: Its a horrible bronze shade and looks as if I am wearing copper penny colored lips. Ewwww I would not suggest this shade for anyone with a lighter skin tone like NC20.

on 8/27/2009 11:44:00 AM

I got this lipstick on Ebay for just a few bucks, and it was bittersweet. Bitter because apparently it is discontinued, but sweet because I paid so little for an awesome lipstick! I am really liking the quality of the Smashbox lipsticks, and they seem to have pretty good staying power. As other reviewers have noted, this particular color is really interesting. It comes off WAY less metallic than it looks in the tube, and is fairly non-sticky and moisturizing. Very flattering shade, and I think even with the slight metallic it will be lovely for autumn.

on 7/11/2008 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love the black matte rubber packaging on these little lovelies. The lipstick formula is not as drying as many. Doesn't seem to stick around very long, though. Maybe a couple of hours. Distortion is a pretty burnt orange color. Sounds weird, but it is quite attractive on. It applies more matte than it appears from the tube. The resulting finish is quite natural.

on 5/23/2005 3:04:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a beautiful, subtle bronze color. But it's much more complicated than just "bronze"; it's a very interesting color I am at a loss to describe. I love Smashbox lipsticks, they feel great and have true colors -- I only wish it had better staying power -- I find myself touching up every couple of hours. But still, a great lippie :)

Popular Lipsticks