November 28, 2014 | 1455 users online

Lipstick - Smashbox - Distortion

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2010 11:24:00 PM More reviews by MissApril221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Distortion: Its a horrible bronze shade and looks as if I am wearing copper penny colored lips. Ewwww I would not suggest this shade for anyone with a lighter skin tone like NC20.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2009 11:44:00 AM More reviews by PaintedHussy

I got this lipstick on Ebay for just a few bucks, and it was bittersweet. Bitter because apparently it is discontinued, but sweet because I paid so little for an awesome lipstick! I am really liking the quality of the Smashbox lipsticks, and they seem to have pretty good staying power. As other reviewers have noted, this particular color is really interesting. It comes off WAY less metallic than it looks in the tube, and is fairly non-sticky and moisturizing. Very flattering shade, and I think even with the slight metallic it will be lovely for autumn.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2008 9:05:00 AM More reviews by sakecat22

Love the black matte rubber packaging on these little lovelies. The lipstick formula is not as drying as many. Doesn't seem to stick around very long, though. Maybe a couple of hours. Distortion is a pretty burnt orange color. Sounds weird, but it is quite attractive on. It applies more matte than it appears from the tube. The resulting finish is quite natural.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2005 3:04:00 PM More reviews by lisabell10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful, subtle bronze color. But it's much more complicated than just "bronze"; it's a very interesting color I am at a loss to describe. I love Smashbox lipsticks, they feel great and have true colors -- I only wish it had better staying power -- I find myself touching up every couple of hours. But still, a great lippie :)