November 25, 2014 | 1764 users online

Lipstick - New York Color - Lipstick in Pink Gold

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the pink light shade. The shimmer is nice and isn't an overdone look. This is a great option for those days where you don't want to look super made up but you still want to look nice for the boys or your friends.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by devildoll133

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Well, for the price I guess, I cannot complain too much, or can I? Drugstore lipsticks have gotten much better recently, as Wet'n'Wild (MegaLast) show...but anyways, the lipstick color is pretty, it lasts for a while but I can't help it...here you definitely get what you pay for. I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2010 8:45:00 AM More reviews by LG75

I'm an NC30 and I really like this colour - like most reviewers said, it's a pale pink with a gold 'semi' frost (i.e. not over-bearing frost). It's easy enough to wear on it's own, or perked up with some gloss. I'd wear it anytime (looks good with or without a tan). Super cheap too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2010 12:20:00 AM More reviews by TRACYwashere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good lipstick. Doesn't dry out my lips like others do, has a nice color payoff. But I don't really like the color... Gold doesn't look good on me. I'll definitely buy this brand in a different color!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2010 11:54:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

Great lipstick
Wonderful colour and colour payoff
It is the perfect lipstick for the youngsters like myself
It is not too opaque or too sheer, they perfect amount to be honest.
It is opaque enough to provide a wash of colour yet it is not overdone
It is light, shimmery, but doesn't last that long on your lips

colour : cool rose pink with gold shimmer
On my pigmented lips it is the same colour except a tad bit more pink with the golden shimmers

Really great deal and a wondeful find!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by avid_writer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

The perfect everyday nude-ish lipstick for nc 35-42. It is better than my expensive lipsticks from sephora and clinique. Awesome with a smoky eye, so sophisticated. Best $1.5 I ever spent. It's nicer looking in real life than it is in the picture. It is as the name describes - pink with golden shimmer. Also this is a pretty spot on dupe for maybelline colour sensational pink quartz.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by tubbylove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Absolutely love this colour! It is pigmented but sheer enough to look natural. It is this pearly pink with nice peach undertones. Please look for this in your drugstore. You will definitely love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2009 1:27:00 AM More reviews by KristinaMMc

I love this color. I turned 50 in 2008 and have been trying to get away from my usual brown/dark berry/plum colors and go with the softer, more "youthifying" shades of peach and pink, per the experts. I can't go too pink or to chalky b/c of my complexion though -- I need SOME color.

This is a great lipstick that I've gotten many compliments on. My co-worker says it's an exact match for a more expensive Lancome gloss that she wears. I also like the NYC lipstick in "Rose Gold."

So, I'm 50 -- often guessed to be late 30's. I love it, life is good. :-)

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2008 9:47:00 PM More reviews by youdroppedabalmonme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wasn't expecting much from this $1.72 impulse "treat" from Target, but this is a gorgeous and unique color and a very nice lipstick overall! It actually fills a gap in my lipstick wardrobe, which is pretty darned hard to do!

Pink Gold is a medium, warm peachy-pink with very soft, fine gold pearlescence. It isn't pale or washed out or over-the-top metallic at all, even on deathly-pale me. It's a very flattering, multi-dimensional face-brightener that looks great with a smoky eye or with just a little blush. The formula looks matte and opaque in the tube, but actually goes on semi-sheer and quite moist and shiny. No scent, and lasting power is about 2-3 hours.

Try this if you are warm-toned and like that shimmery, tropical-sunset look that is still professional and tasteful. I took off 1 lippie because this is rather sheer, and the packaging is cheap and tacky (easily-cracked lid, generic-looking black tube)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2007 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Kat2004

I have a nice little collection of these colors now...I just added Pink gold to the collection, very nice light pink shade with gold shimmer, not chunky glitter but just pretty shimmer that blends in well with the color. It's like petale but with gold instead of silver shimmer, very nice.