July 31, 2014 | 1647 users online

Lipstick - Sephora - Metallic Lipstick 16 Beige Pearl

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2008 12:15:00 PM More reviews by rates12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yes, I would buy it forever if they hadn't DISCONTINUED it!!!!!! Sephora changes their lines waaaaay to much for me. I am a HG girl and I loooooved this! I toned down some lippies with this and gave my lips a nice shimmer. I bought 30 of them before they went out of stock and should have bought more. All their new lipsticks don't even compare. The one they told me that was replacing it was a honey colored gloss!!! Not EVEN! Will miss this. When they revamped last time it had another name but they at least kept it! Now it's gone. Damn Sephora!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2008 7:18:00 PM More reviews by jakeandbear12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yes, I WOULD repurchase but they discontinued it! This was a huge HG! Geesh! Anyone know of something like it? Please help! Why do keep revamping their line? Nobody can count on this line! I emailed them about it. Damn it Sephora!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2007 9:43:00 PM More reviews by maia0x0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

pretty close to my HG nude lipcolor. i have very pigmented lips i have to do a concealer base with everything. but somehow this this color i dont need it! its not opaque at all but close, someone the color just sinks into my lips and tones them down and looks great! at first it looks a little too frosty and grey, but it just sinks in and turns into this wonderful color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2005 8:49:00 AM More reviews by georgiasweety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Great product from Sephora, I loved how when I tried it on after ordering online the color was so true to the color swatch on the sephora website. This is a true beige pearl color. It looks very similar to my stila shadow pot in honey. Its like a gold metallic lip stick shade muted and toned down by adding beige and the tiniest hint of brown. I am a ppp (nw15 in mac)and because of the brown in this liptick im able to wear it on my lips without it looking to light or me looking dead, but I think this color would look better on girls with darker skin/hair. Anymore pearlescent brown/beige and it would make your lips look grey. Definately looks best if used with a liner. The formula is creamy and smooth, yet gives full coverage and isnt thin. One application would hold all day- it is that strong. Not extremely moisturizing, but not the least bit drying either, which is probably why it lasts so long. Scent is a mild-strong grape scent just like grape candy. Warning very frosty color! Awesome lipstick would def buy more.