August 23, 2014 | 951 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Airflash

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by addkg777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this foundation would be completely and utterly perfect if there wasnt a few drawbacks.
it is PERFECT on the skin and lasts all day for me. i cant tell you if it would break me out because i only wear it maybe 2-3 times a month. im saving this for special occasions only and heres why
1. itll run out quick if you use it everyday. i spray it into a bowl for 2 seconds and dab my elf flat top brush into it and buff it into my skin. it looks so phenomenal and this will make the product last longer.
2. the ingrediants are literally what they use in lighters and grills. i wouldnt want to put this on my face everyday. i dont care how great my skin looks with it on. i want it to still look good with it off. and
3. its 'live off ramen for a year' expensive. makes you want to cry kind of expensive.

if the ingrediants were healthier and i didnt have sensitive skin, i would wear this more often. even with the price. i love having nice looking skin and i will always have a can of this handy. but for now its just for speacial occasions!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by dianekjs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best foundation I have EVER used, period. Hands down, no contest, slam dunk. Ok, accolades established, to get the invisibly flawless, airbrushed look of perfection that this foundation is capable of delivering, there is a learning curve involved. While everyone should experiment to find the best application techniques for their own skin, here is what works so very well for me. First, forget about spraying it directly onto your face, it's wasteful, imprecise, messy, and probably not very healthy. Instead, take a Beauty Blender sponge, saturate in water, squeeze out the excess, and blot ever-so-slightly on a towel so it's not too wet. Next, shake your Airflash very well and spray onto the back of your (non-dominant) hand. Dab the sponge into the product that's on your hand and apply to your face with a so-called "stippling" or bouncing action, experiment a bit with the technique. Coverage can be layered from fairly sheer to fairly full, as needed. Even multiple passes achieving medium-full coverage still don't look as if you're wearing foundation with this method, it just looks like flawless skin. The other thing that is imperative in my opinion, is to do this in front of a really good, high-quality lighted, magnifying makeup mirror. Seriously, I truly never thought I could achieve an effect like this so effortlessly. Yes, it's expensive, but applied in this manner one can lasts me close to three months used pretty liberally, daily.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by makeupforever71

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the way this foundation looks especially through photos. This really does give your skin a flawless look which doesn't feel heavy at all. It gives a medium coverage and feels great on your skin. Im also pleasantly surprised that this foundation looks great on my yellow under-toned skin which is rare with Dior foundations. The only problem i have with this is that it is a spray form foundation which Yes does apply nice and lightly to the skin But i feel like there is a lot of foundation being wasted. I therefore only use this foundation for events like weddings and parties. I also instead of spraying directly onto my face i spray a little on my buffing or stippling brush. This way i feel i save a lot more product and although it take more longer to apply it i think its totally worth it. I also think this foundation would look good on all skin types which is very rare. Its not dewy or matte its just a perfect natural glowy looking foundation. I deffo will be re purchasing this.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2014 4:06:00 AM More reviews by Kateaf12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I've only tested in store, and the consistencies seems nice, my issue is that all the foundation shades have pink undertones. It's bad enough they only had four shades, especially for such a high end brand, but that all were pink based was ridiculous. I was then not able to find a match.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by jessitanner

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this! Amazing finish, as if done by a professional. I have bought and re-bought this product countless of times. It is the one foundation I feel like I can truly rely on. Will re-purchase.

Cons- price

Pros
- amazing finish and coverage

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Claire21Adele

I love this product however, you get very little makeup for the price you pay.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Chilllovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product last month after the woman at the dior counter highly recommended it. She matched me with the colour 200 as i have very fair skin. When she tried it on me, it looked great in store, however when i finally opened it and decided to try it on a few days ago I was not impressed. It makes my skin look orangy and does not fully match my skin tone, and the finish wasnt as great as when i had tried it in store. A pro of this product was that the application was not as hard as i thought and it did not get on my hair or clothes. The cons however, are the price, and the colour and finish. I will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by lashandbrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have yellow undertones with fair skin. Dior Airflash just isn't the perfect match for me :( HOWVER....Sephora Perfection Mist ($26) IS!

Try it before you buy this. You won't be disappointed.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2014 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Shontane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i found this foundation made me a bit orange and shiny. i prefer a matte finish and because of the foundation turning orange, i wouldnt recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2014 8:48:00 AM More reviews by newbie1706

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think this foundation is basically a good foundation. I'm applying it with a foundation brush, it goes on very smooth and has a great coverage. Added to that it gives your skin a really velvet look. But it sits in your wrinkles after a few hours. And I wouldn't recommend it for very dry skin as it would emphasize your dry patches.
Shortly after this purchase a got a sample from the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream and I think this foundation is much better! It is moisturizing enough, doesn't point out wrinkles and has perfect coverage! For a fraction of the price!
So I wouldn't repurchase this product, although it isn't bad by itself.