October 1, 2014 | 1587 users online

Palettes - Sonia Kashuk - Sweet Nothings

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2011 10:04:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Sweet Nothings is a creme-to-powder palette for pale eyeshadow and highlighted looks. If you're into highly pigmented, then choose another brand. But if you like a light wash of color over the lids for a subtle finished look, or a matte highlight, you might enjoy this palette. I use a fluffy blending brush to apply (also by Sonia Kashuk).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2007 5:54:00 PM More reviews by kimberpoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It seems that a lot of people didn't like this palette or the individual shadows because they don't have a lot of pigment, but I think they are just perfect. I only wear moisturizer and powder on my face (I have pretty good skin), so I look really strange when I have this super opaque eyeshadow on and the rest of my face is natural. This palette is awesome! The primer is light and smooth and looks very natural on skin. You can't even tell you have it on. The shadows are perfect for me. The matte shadows are fairly opaque, so I spread a little of the most neutral color from my lid to browbone over the primer so the shimmers don't go on too heavy, and then I put the shimmer all over my lid. it gives me just enough color and looks totally lovely. my favorite is the blue-ish shimmer. it also covered up the little bit of mascara I had smudged on my lid. I like the small applicator they included because I can use it more precisely than my finger, and it is a soft sponge. not scratchy like some other brands. I was suprised to find out that this line is kinda a target-generic brand. (I saw it on the tag on the back of the package). It comes in a very cute case, I love the white. Very clean looking. It was a bit pricer than I would think a generic brand should be, but it worked so well on me I will definitly be buying again!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2005 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Greenmaven

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love the concept which is why I purchased this. 6 light,simple neutrals to highlight and do simple eye looks with. The frost in several colors is a bit much for me. Colors do work well wet - get a tinfoil look.
The primer base is decent - why she does not sell this alone is beyond me.
For a collection of shimmery light shades this is a good start.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2005 9:04:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HUGE let down. When I saw this in Target I thought that this palette would be perfect for doing a neutral eye. The colors wavy from a pearly white to tan and nude shades. I couldn't wait to try this out.

The colors go on chalky and lack pigment, they do not bleand easy, either. I tried layering on the color - but the overall look and feel of it was very cheap. This is a huge waste of money, IMO. The quality is just not there with this product.