November 28, 2014 | 1024 users online

Other - Sephora - Midnight Studio Train Case

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2007 10:01:00 PM More reviews by icypeeches

This train case is very durable and does a great job at organizing my makeup. I only wish it were larger as I have so much makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2007 3:20:00 PM More reviews by xoDiorLubovxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in black...I finally got this after wanting it forever & I love it!! Comes with a key so you can lock all your expensive cosmetics.Everything inside (all the compartments) are adjustable so you can personalize the fitting. Makes organizing makeup so much fun!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2006 10:33:00 PM More reviews by littleyuboat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am reviewing the Midnight tool box. This tool box was mentioned in the other reviews under 'train cases' for Sephora. This little tool box is absolutely adorable! It is small and it fits alot of my make-up. Well, I do wish it could fit a little more but I love the size of it right now and if it were any bigger it would be harder to travel with. I'd highly recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2005 1:10:00 PM More reviews by vampsandtramps

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I realize there is already a listing for Sephora train cases, but since there are two different models, I thought I should create a new listing. Sephora has the Metro and Midnight train cases, which are only different in color, and retail for $90. They have two trays on each side that are, in my opinion, too shallow to hold much product. Then there is a big pit in the bottom where all your makeup will likely get disorganized. The whole thing seems like a waste to me.

But, I am reviewing the Midnight STUDIO train case, which retails for $85. This has three trays that open up like a staircase, and they are deep enough and wide enough to fit lots of product. It is not cramped like the normal Midnight case. This is just perfect for me. I put my powder and blush on the first tray, eyeshadows and pencils on the second, lipstick and glosses on the third, and then my foundation, moisturizer and whatever ever else doesn't fit in the bottom (which is also smartly divided). The trays are divided up with three dividers that you can take out and rearrange. Very handy. I can't imagine going back to the days without it.

continued >>