October 25, 2014 | 1681 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Dremu - airbrush

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by kittymomma

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Tried this on one eye and NeoStrata Intensive Eye Therapy on the other eye before bed. In the morning,the Airbrush eye felt just a little sticky, the Neo eye felt much smoother.
I haven't used either for any time, so I'll have to come back and update, but it seems like Airbrush is a night treatment for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by deedlebug126

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received a sample of the Dremu Airbrush and I was so excited to try it out. I put it on before bed and woke up 2 hours later with hives all over my eyes and burns under my eyes. I have never had a reaction like this before. It is now 3 days later and I still have burns under my eyes and I look like I was punched in both eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2009 12:36:00 AM More reviews by its4kix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really should have tested this first on the skin inside my arm or something, but because it was an Oprah pick I was excited to try it right away. Bad mistake. It made my eyes tear up, like I had just put freshly cut onions under my eyes. That was rather strange for eye cream to do! On Day 2 of using this I got blotchy rashes under my eyes. The rashes turned into patches of dry, scaly skin as it cleared up. Not a pretty sight. Plus the redness gave my eyes a puffy, swollen appearance, another strange thing for an eye cream to do. What a complete waste of money - $50 for the little tub of cream that wreaked so much havoc. Never again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2008 11:59:00 AM More reviews by melanieschmidt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is OK. Yes it moisturizes. But it does nothing for crows feet or tightening. The online site bragged it up waaaay toooo much! It does not follow through on its claims. Don't waste your $ on this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2008 2:35:00 PM More reviews by aastew

I have been using airbrush for a year now. I like it. It leaves my skin under my eyes smooth. I think it is a very nice moisterizer that smells wonderful and really hydrates. I don't believe any undereye treatment will take away my wrinkles but it does smooth them out in the morning before I put on my foundation. I think it is a decent eye cream.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2008 5:14:00 PM More reviews by TRKK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only eye cream I ever felt ACTUALLY had tightening and de-puffing properties. It's absolutely perfect after crying, when you know you'll be puffy in the morning, etc. This, after Origins No Puffery which actually is more of an eye mask/treatment and not an eye cream. I've been using the same tub of this off and on for ages, and there's still tons left in the tub. Like many others, hate the tub packaging. Don't use it every night though, or it might dry the eye area out. Definitely try it out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2006 12:37:00 PM More reviews by rjez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried this about 5 years ago. Their customer service is fantastic but I must say that I didn't see anything dramatic with this. It's a good, basic moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2005 2:18:00 AM More reviews by jesicat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this and I really liked it- so I ordered a full size. Over time it actually dried out my undereye area more than when I started. A shame because it feels so refreshing and sinks in well.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2005 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Mistyr989

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to agree with the other reviewer. This is a nice moisturizer but not worth the money. I thought the original Dremu oil (which I CANNOT live without) did the job just as well, although it doesn't have the slight firming that comes with the airbrush. I'm 32 and have under eye lines which I was hoping this would help but it didn't. It says its good for puffiness and circles too, but since I don't have that problem I'm not sure if it would be good for that or not.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2005 9:52:00 AM More reviews by jinglecat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I had to experience the hype...I just got this last week, so I will keep using,but my initial impression is that this does a good job of moisturizing, is slightly heavy and best for night on my 39 year old skin. As far as any flaw blurring or brightening, I prefer olay total effects, Dremu strictly provides moisture. (See my review of Dremu's Deception- their hyped wrinkle erasure)I'll update this review after more prolonged use.
Update: This is proving to be good at moisturizing, and I use it for other areas of my face besides eyes. Still not a repurchase, but at least a salvageable expense.