July 28, 2014 | 1946 users online

Body Scrubs - Lancome - Body Delisse Immediate Soft Touch Exfoliating Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 1:45:00 PM More reviews by gracerose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This may be discontinued (online store doesn't have it, but in store has a lot in stock and SA seemed unclear whether it is discontinued). I like this. It's not harsh on my skin, it has a mild scent but not overpowering to me. Sort of citrusy, light floral scent. I used Dove Nectarine and White Ginger body wash afterwards and it seemed somewhat similar (go figure). It comes in a convenient tube with a flip top. It left my skin feeling very soft and didn't remove my self-tanner! That's always a concern, exfoliating when you have self-tanned and end up with streaks because the exfoliator has removed it in patches! It is pricey for the product, but if you like higher end products and like to treat yourself, I would recommend this. I have several body scrubs and exfoliators that I use in cycles. Right now I'm in the Body Delisse cycle and I am truly liking this. I would purchase again, assuming it is not discontinued - I would not search for it though it if was.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2005 6:28:00 PM More reviews by SunnyK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bleah. Not a good scrub. The little scrubby bit are scratchy, to the point where they feel almost sharp. It doesn't rinse well and leaves my skin with that familiar nondescript, slightly stinky Lancome fragrance. Lancome seems to use way too much artificial stuff (dyes, fragrance) in their skin care for both body and face...leaving me with the impression that they are trying to hide something. Bleah.