July 25, 2014 | 1980 users online

Fragrances - Coconut Hut tiki roll on perfume

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2008 10:30:00 PM More reviews by 245am

i have this in pikake and i love it. the staying power is so so but sometimes i think i go too lightly on my fragrance for fear of the boyfriend saying something about my scent. someone commented when i wore it one time saying they liked it alot. i can't wait to pick up more products from coconut hut beauty!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2007 6:40:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

Wow, I had high hopes for these oils but most of them didn't smell that great. They had a cheaply mixed fragrance oil smell to them, like I could have mixed these myself. Beach & Surf was really the only one that I liked out of the 6 samples I ordered. Maybe the other fragrances are better but after only liking 1 out of 6 I am a little afraid or ordering any more from this company.

***UPDATE***: I decided to try my samples again and did not realize that I should shake these up before use...duh. Beach & Surf, Bikini Sweetie, Beach Goddess, and Tahitian Black Coconut all smell delicious. All smell tropical but with a sweet vanilla note. I still don't really care for Beach Bum...too sharp of a fragrance smell...kind of like a super tart margarita. Remember to shake these up before use! I think I might order a full size of some of these!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2006 2:50:00 AM More reviews by joiedevivre

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I ordered this in Pink Sugar, and oh boy! This has lasted me for well over a year, and I use it at least 2x a week. It's great for keeping in my purse, so I can freshen up the scent when I want, but it usually lasts on me for quite a while- this is the one scent I can usually count on to get compliments!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2006 9:12:00 AM More reviews by Happyy

Just found out about Coconut Hut recently thanks to my fellow MUA. I live in Miami & it really is summer all year round here so it's easy to wear summer fragrances. I have been on a coconut trip lately and apart from my EL Azuree oil, this brand is wonderful for anything coconut. I bought this in Beach Goddess and Coconut Milk and it's perfect. I like that it's easy to take with you so you can touch up wherever. Try this, you will love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2006 9:40:00 AM More reviews by gambitlizard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in Pink Grapefruit scent. It smells wonderful, however after about 20 minutes, I only smell the base oil scent. I love the idea of a portable fragrance... so convenient. However, I think the base is a little heavy.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2006 11:51:00 AM More reviews by corye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very long lasting scent and I always love roll-ons for traveling. This one seems to me to be a bit heavier than most roll-ons and leaves a grease trail where I apply it. I recently received a sample that seems to be lighter but still lasts just as long though so I may give this another try.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2006 8:38:00 PM More reviews by dcolem4

I recieved a sample of the un boise vanille tiki roll on perfume with my coconut hut order. Oh my goodness this smells wonderful. It is definitely not your typical vanilla scent. I do not like vanilla, but I love this, I really can't explain what it smells like but it is pure heaven. A must try for sure. The overall packaging was excellent and I recieved the products rather quickly. I order the Hawaiian Icing whipped sugar scrub and the body mist both in tahitian black coconut. This smell is also wonderful. The packaging was also very cute. Everything was in a bag with sea shells included. I couldn't wait to go on line to order a full size of the un boise vanille, but unfortunately coconut hut is closed until april 1 due to a medical emergency. I will definitely be the first one online ordering at 12:00am on march 31 placing my order!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2005 10:29:00 PM More reviews by jaclynz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Packaging: Love the packaging. It is waterproof and pretty sturdy.

Pricing: It is okay for $8 USD, but can be considered a little pricey compared to some other etailers, but good value for the money nonetheless.

Lasting Power: Pretty strong. I have this in Tahitian Black Coconut and it lasts really well without turning on me. I really like the scent and the formula. I would probably order again b/c there are some other scents I would really like to try.

Good overall customer service from CH.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2005 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Londonfan

Nifty roll-ons which are quite practical to take with you. The scent is rather longlasting, and can even be stronger on request. I have this one in Blue Lagoon, Emerald Sea, Bungalow Babe, Poipu Beach and Island flower. The bottle is very cute with a black cap and a clear bottle, and the lable looks very professional and attractive. I will be ordering more of these...