Jafra Translucent Face Powder

on 7/1/2014 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My mom has been a Jafra representative since before I was born, so as soon as I was old enough to wear makeup she gave me Jafra. It's super sensative & it's very gentle. Their loose powder covers everything & it last all day long. Love it!!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using this loose powder in the summer to minimize sheen. Guess what? It works. I buff it all over my face with a big brush & it seems to hold up for several hours. It is the first loose powder i have tried & i am happy with it.

on 7/2/2008 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product does it's job. I use the lightest shade (fair) for my skin tone. It sets my foundation beautifully without caking and reduces shine. It's just a great face powder.

on 5/20/2005 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I use this in the shade Light Medium and I adore it. I've used pressed powder forever and I can't believe I haven't tried loose powder before! I use a brush to apply this and it provides the perfect finish over makeup. It contains a bit of mica to diffuse light and gives my skin that "glowy" complexion look. A lovely product I'll continue to use.

Recommended for Normal Skin