November 26, 2014 | 1759 users online

Loose Powders - Jafra - Translucent Face Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by ClaudieCat

My mom has been a Jafra representative since before I was born, so as soon as I was old enough to wear makeup she gave me Jafra. It's super sensative & it's very gentle. Their loose powder covers everything & it last all day long. Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by squirrelXetiquette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this loose powder in the summer to minimize sheen. Guess what? It works. I buff it all over my face with a big brush & it seems to hold up for several hours. It is the first loose powder i have tried & i am happy with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2008 1:49:00 PM More reviews by ShelT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product does it's job. I use the lightest shade (fair) for my skin tone. It sets my foundation beautifully without caking and reduces shine. It's just a great face powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2005 4:44:00 PM More reviews by oregonclaire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this in the shade Light Medium and I adore it. I've used pressed powder forever and I can't believe I haven't tried loose powder before! I use a brush to apply this and it provides the perfect finish over makeup. It contains a bit of mica to diffuse light and gives my skin that "glowy" complexion look. A lovely product I'll continue to use.