Bobbi Brown Eyelash Curler

4.3

on 11/16/2013 3:57:00 AM

Pinched and was challenging to use because of its dark color. I got it at a great price at the CCO but returned it. Shu's is much much better IMO. There is a reason this product was discontinued and the only positive reviews here on MUA are from very young reviewers. Don't waste your time with this!!

on 9/7/2012 5:39:00 PM

this is the best eyelash curler ever!!!!!!!!

on 4/3/2012 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG Eyelash Curler. Works so amazingly well for my stick-straight lashes that always automatically return to straight once I blink 1-2 times after using any other curler! My eyelashes have never even held a curl before; I've tried using MAC, Shu Uemura (pinched my eyes so much), and Shiseido. However, using this one my eyelashes stay curled until I take my makeup off! If I ever curl my lashes with no mascara, my lashes are curled FOREVER—literally until I shower. I even slept through the night with my bare lashes curled with this eyelash curler and they still had a perfect curl the next day, I couldn't believe it! Really great product, and I just love the nice black metal over the silver, just seems to be less cheap in its look and feel. I'm happy I bought it for 9 bucks off ebay ($5 + $4 ship, not bad!) so it's possible to get it under $10 online!

on 4/23/2011 3:32:00 PM

I've had this curler for about six months now and am returning it today. I've given it a lot of time to see maybe if Ill learn to love it the more I use it but I just simply don't.
I have monolids and short, semi-sparse lashes. This curler DOES curl them, but it takes some time and effort to get the curl I want. You have to squeeze down really hard and i feel like Im ruining the pad every time I do. Also, every time I go and curl my lashes it takes off a majority of my eyeliner, which really sucks. If you have really thick and long lashes, Im sure that this lash curler will work for you. But if you have typical asian lashes as myself, I say skip this one and pay five more bucks for the Shu Uemura.

on 4/20/2011 11:41:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I found this curler to be very average- even less than average, actually. It pinched a bit and barely curled my lashes. The quality was equal to those of cheap drugstore curlers in my opinion.

I have used the Shu and Shisheido curler forever! I stopped using the Shu curler because it would die out on my so quickly. So, Shisheido it is! I have thin and short asian lashes. The Shisheido one did it's job, but I found myself pushing the curler at a high angle. Plus it would pinch and take off 80% of my eyeliner (annoying). Then, I read the review on this curler.

This is an amazing curler! It did not pinch at all, covered my entire eye, curled it perfectly AND KEPT ALL OF MY EYELINER :). Awesome! I will definitely repurchase.

on 1/19/2011 3:51:00 PM

Ok, I have large eyes, long dark lashes, but not much curl. I must curl my lashes on a daily basis, and I have tried many over the years. The Bobbi Brown curler is my new favorite. Not expensive at all, and works great. Plus there is absolutely none of the dreaded 90 degree angle curl going on with this product. I find this works great for me because the curve where your lashes go is somewhat shallow, and that makes it easy to get all my lashes with one squeeze. No pinching or pulling either. This is a definite repurchase for me when the time comes. Possible HG - I have purchased Tarte, Avon, Shu,Sally Hansen and Revlon curlers in the past, and this one is my fave hands down.

on 1/17/2011 3:39:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

My quest for the perfect eyelash curler has finally come to an end. I've tried many different curlers from Shiseido to Maybelline but none gave me the long-lash with a subtle eye-opening curve I was looking for. I have fairly round eyes so the other eyelash curlers I'd tried didn't fit my eye shape well, leaving me with shorter looking crimped lashes or they didn't clamp all the lashes at the base of the eyelid, leaving me with the tips of my outer lashes looking crimped. For the longest time, I thought I was using the curler wrong until I tried Bobbi Brown's. What a difference! Now it's easy to give ALL the lashes a nice curl with no crimping and no pinching. My lashes look so much longer, too. I apply mascara after curling and the curl last all day, which is also a first for me. If your eye shape is more round and you've had trouble with other brands, give this curler a try.

on 12/6/2010 10:37:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have tried all the top end eyelash curlers, and this is hands down the best. It never pinches and gives my lashes a perfect long-lasting curl every time. Can't recommend this curler enough.

on 10/15/2010 7:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

You can't go wrong with this curler, even if you are a novice, like me:) It is shaped in a way that prevents you from pinching your eyelids. I am truly amazed and highly recommend it. I also like the fact that it is black and doesn't look like something you found in an operating theatre.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools