December 20, 2014 | 1410 users online

Fragrances - mark - White-Tea Vanilla Scent Mist [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2014 8:08:00 AM More reviews by kristamb

Wow! I blind-bought this one day after reading all the great reviews. Totally worth it. I can't believe Avon discontinued this one!! It is very fresh and clean. It is on the verge of smelling a bit lemon-sugary, but not--it definitely carries the white tea scent with base notes of vanilla. I really love this one! I'm glad I came across it on ebay and decided to grab it for $8!! I would probably pay $20 or $30 for it... Very nice and a good every-day, non-offensive wearing scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by kdm1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This fragrance is very easy to wear. It would be very nice for casual days. At first, it was a little sharp, but it mellows into a lovely cream/vanilla fragrance that wears close to the skin.
Does not last long..........that is why I gave it a 4. Pretty nice fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Nekura

This starts off very green and floral, almost too strong at first actually but it later fades into a very soft vanilla with faint floral notes that's not too sweet or artificial. It's not too complex but isn't too flat either and would make a good base scent for people that like to layer. It's also for days where you don't really want the smell of strong perfume nor "soapy" but don't want to smell like nothing either. I generally love vanillas and florals but keep them in seperate categories so this is a nice change. The scent is light and definitely not something overpoweringly sweet that even non-vanilla fans might enjoy it.

My only complaint is the lasting power vs the size and price. This lasts about as long as any good body spray out there but comes in a 1.7 size for a bit under $20. For a fragrance that's inexpensive but this is a lot lighter than an EDT and is more of a splash quality in lasting power. I also enjoyed the old packaging in the frosted simple glass bottle than the new and wish they would change the cap and make it into something metallic than the dinky cheap white plastic cap!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2007 2:54:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great everyday scent that I love even though I'm not a fan of vanilla. I have the scent mist and the moisture milk and this lasts all day on me. I think that the scent mist is a bit pricey but I would definitely purchase the moisture milk again. Of course this is stronger when layered but the moisture milk, even alone, has alot of staying power. Like I said before, I don't really like vanilla but the white tea in this makes the vanilla really nice. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2006 2:35:00 AM More reviews by karinmun

I LOVE the scent. It smells fresh and green after the white tea in the beginning, then it turns into a soft vanilla scent. I usually don't like vanilla that much, I especially hate the sweet and sticky vanilla ice cream scents. But this is a nice soft vanilla scent. It smells very soft and clean. I even like to wear it at home, because it's such a soft, soothing and clean smell. And I usually don't wear fragrance when I'm home.
Too bad the scent doesn't last that long. The scent in the moisture milk lasts longer than the scent mist. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2006 9:25:00 PM More reviews by bablondie25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it, but it doesn't last long. It isn't that strong, either. Smells great.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2005 6:27:00 PM More reviews by joan_phan8504

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I actually bought this for a friend doing early christmas shopping since she's been wanting to try it out but I started to smell it and it smelled different at first but then got kinda addicting. Can't put this stuff down. I get tired of scents pretty fast too. So far so good. I definitely smell the white tea and vanilla notes like it says. Gives the vanilla a twist which I like since I got really really tired of smelling just vanilla! Will be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2005 7:07:00 PM More reviews by dusty333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Likie....me likie....nice shaped bottle, too. It is very vanilla but fresh bc of the tea. Nice for summer. I can spray it all over and not kill folks (yeeesss I am one of those people whoes perfume would kill ya in the elevator ...HEY I wanna be able to smell it all day too!!!)at the office. I would not buy again bc I do not reach for it as often as others.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2005 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Glossaholic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A lovely new scent from Avon--very clean and fresh. I get a strong burst of tea and a slight floral note (alas, no vanilla, but I can rectify that with a spritz of my own). It is a pretty, light fragrance with a decent staying power. I scored a bottle off e-bay for $3.99. Comes in a pretty, long slim frosted glass bottle (1.7oz). Would probably purchase, but it will probably last a while.