September 22, 2014 | 1816 users online

Eye Shadow - Lise Watier - Effet Lumiere cream-to-powder eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2007 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Sea2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought the color ''or'' and ''luna''. I was impressed by the quality. It stayed all the day without my eye primer. My favorite is ''or'', I can put it even on my cheekbones to highlight my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2006 1:54:00 PM More reviews by s70princess

I bought Effet Lumiere in the shade "Or" -- it is the prettiest shimmery light golden-champagne shade I have ever seen! It is also packaged in a cute little squeeze tube with a pointy tip which makes squeezing the right amount of product really easy. I, personally, prefer sheer shimmery washes of colour for eyeshadows and this one really delivers perfectly!! Some other creme-to-powder liquid shadows are either too frosty or uneven looking, but this one is really shimmery (no glitter, no frost, just perfect little fine particles of shimmer that glisten in the light subtly). I also love the cool sensation when applied to my lids ... it also dries quickly, lasts all day, and does not crease. With some other liquid eyeshadows, I found that more product stuck to my finger when applying than it did to my lids -- but not with this one, the product applies very well on the lids and very evenly as well. Those who like deep dark shades might not like this, but those who like a sheer wash of colour will adore this. The "Lune" shade is the next one I have to get.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2006 7:49:00 PM More reviews by JeLoveDior

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this in sable, it's a midium-dark brown with golden shimmers.A little goes a loooooong way. It does turn into powder once it's dried on your lids. The reason I don't like it is that it dosen't last at all, I wore this under my Clinique e/s, it creased after two hours!! If I put MAC paint or even my HG concealer Biotherm Forget It under my clinique e/s, it'll last all day. Also, the packaging sucks!! You can only lay it down, which takes up some space in my drawer. I gave one more lippie b/c of the color, it's very neutural and pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2005 6:47:00 PM More reviews by digit

Pretty cool stuff! I was looking for a cream eyeshadow, much like MAC Paints, that will go on in a cinch, dry, and let me get on with my day. I bought this in Sable, at a cost of $16 CDN. Sable is a gorgeous bronzey-gold (more on the gold side) with lovely shimmer and teensy tiny sparkles within the shimmer. One dab of this won`t do- it won`'t last. However, 2 layers of this will survive a hard, sweaty workout, albeit it will be a tad faded. LOVE this shade on my brown eyes, and looking to try Soleil, a pale gold like Stila's Oasis.