Ecco Bella Deep Cleansing Gel

4.7

Organic aloe barbadensis lauryl glucoside, lauryl betaine, decyl glucoside (coconut & corn), glycerin, lactic acid, cetyl alcohol, yarrow achillea millefolium, neem azadirachta indica, thyme thymus vulgaris, calendula officinalis and chamomile matricaria chamomilla; organic sunflower oil helianthus annuus, VitaminCells: Soy lecithin liposomes with full-spectrum vitamin E with palm tocopherols & tocotrienols, vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), astaxanthin, beta-carotene, lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin, CoQ10; essential oils of lavender lavandula angustifolia, rosemary leaf rosmarinus officinalis and geranium pelargonium graveolens. Preservative-free.

on 2/18/2013 2:17:00 AM

I've been using this for about 2 or 3 weeks now. It feels very clean, without feeling stripped or dry. The smell is a bit lavendery/soapy, but still is not irritating. It removes my makeup very well. I do breakout a little and this helps to keep my skin feeling gently and well cleansed--though it does not discourage those breakouts significantly. (A medication or AHA/BHA acid of some kind would be needed for that) but I am very pleased with this cleanser nonetheless and will definitely continue to use it!

on 4/6/2011 2:20:00 PM

It comes in packaging that helps it last longer than other non-preserved cleansers and I like the fact that it is 55% organic and preservative free. Itappears to be a glass jar with a screw on top. I am careful not to drop it, it may even be a glass, plastic combination-it doesn't look very glass-like. It smells a lot like lavender wich may be a problem for very sensitive skin. I still really like it for me! It also has lots of antioxidants. update:smells too much like lavendar for me.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is a great gel cleanser that comes in a glass pump bottle because it contains natural organic ingredients. It removes all my make-up and rinses well - with no residue. It includes silk proteins which is probably why my skin feels slippery smooth after using it. As a plus, it has a delicious scent!

on 7/29/2007 1:17:00 AM

I love this stuff!! Smells good but not too strong, no harsh extras like exfoliants or acids or anything. I have sensitive, oily skin with large pores and my skin looked smoother and less red after one wash.

on 6/20/2007 2:44:00 PM

This is definitely the best cleanser I have ever used. I used to use cleansers that were way too harsh for my sensitive skin, they turned my skin red,dry and irritated, not knowing of a good cleanser I had irritated skin for a long time.Now using this just one time made my skin look better. I look at my skin and I don't even recognize it, it looks so good, its like a miracle for my sensitive skin. It has no bad side effects like all the other cleansers I've used. I didn't think I could have skin that looks good! This is the best cleanser ever!

on 2/13/2007 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I did really love this stuff but if you constantly breakout then it's not going to stop your breakouts. It is really good for oily skin though! I havent found a better cleanser for oily skin, but I needed something to help control the breakouts too. I have really oily skin that use to breakout every week until I started using neostrata products. Seriously if you have oily skin that breaks out constantly and uneven skin tone try using the proactiv cleanser, neostrata toner with 8% glycolic acid and a cream with 8% or 10% glycolic acid. Use them everyday! (I only use the toner and the cream at night) I NEVER BREAKOUT ANYMORE!!! Im so amazed because its something I've been struggling with all my life until now. This combo works so good! I have clear skin that glows and is super soft! It takes at least a month or so to really see the results but after that its constant! Ive been using these products for almost a year now and they have never failed me!

even though i sometimes alternate between this, my jurlique, and a cleansing oil, i'm on my 3rd bottle of this gel. and of all my cleansers, i'm the most loyal to this one; its the all around best i've experienced for my sensitive combo acne prone 26 yr old skin. 2-3 pumps on rubbed into damp skin...letting it sit 20 seconds if i'm particularly grimy...rinses clean (no filmy feeling). when i'm really sensitive, say the day following an super steam and extraction session, this is the only cleanser that doesn't irritate at all. not at all drying. and the bottle lasts forever even with 2x/day applications.