August 1, 2014 | 1890 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - out damn spot - in general

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2006 7:50:00 PM More reviews by hotelcalifornia

I don't really see why all the bad reviews, I didn't think it was too bad. I have one in MacBare, and I thought it covered my red spots pretty well. Not my underye circles, but nothing out there but some loose powder seems to do that trick. It is difficult to blend because of the thick texture, but I thought the color was okay for a pale person like me. The packaging is cute, but am I just incredibly dumb or is it tough to get the product out after the beginning tip is used up? I wouldn't buy this product again, only because I've found others that are easier to blend. Pretty good buy, though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2005 2:33:00 PM More reviews by haloinrverse

no. absolutely not. i somewhat appreciate the amusing macbeth reference, but save yourself the buyers remorse and disappointment by passing this one up. its supposed to be ultra creamy so it glides on, then sets to stay put. well, it does glide on - under your eyes and down your cheeks. on your zit and off your face. its very greasy and never seems to dry. it does not cover even the tiniest hint of a purple circle, even when layered. i absolutely do not feel good about putting such a greasy product over an already clogged and enflamed pore.

even if the formula somehow works for you, the two colors are not workable, as they would not suit any skin tones known to man. they are just not yellow enough for under the eyes, and i have never seen a human being who would have the exact skin color to use this as a blemish concealer. they are both too pink toned, and the darker one has downright red tones.

blemish concealer should be the exact color of your skin. under eye concealer should be yellow to counteract purple tones. under eye concealers may not necessarily look like theyre a good match for you, but they end up camouflaging and brightening perfectly. these just wont do either of those tasks.
continued >>