September 22, 2014 | 1958 users online

Lip Treatments - Smith's Rosebud Salve - Smith's Strawberry Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 12:45:00 AM More reviews by cupacake28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love love love this lip balm! I use it as my night chapstick/balm and I wake up in the morning with beautifully hydrated lips! I buy the tin at Sephora for $7 and it lasts forever. I use it every night, without fail, and I can get a good year/year and a half out of it. AMAZING product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 7:27:00 AM More reviews by koolvjs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G product !! Love the strawberry smell as it's not overwhelming or chemically scented. One of the only lip balms that can keep my lips smooth and hydrated for hours without reapplying. A possible contender is the BabyLips which is also amazing, but I find with the Smith's I have to reapply less.
I sometimes leave it on at night when I have really chapped lips and even in the morning I am left with full, soft, hydrated lips that still have some product left, which doesn't really happen with other lip balms.

Overall, highly highly recommend; very cheap and affordable, very smooth and smells amazing; but the tin pot is a little unsanitary.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by valmont32677

Awesome sauce!! I am a noob convert to Smiths. How had I been missing out for 30 some odd years??!!! This smells so good & moisturized my lips & cuticles like nothing else. The flavor/smell is to die for. It gives your lips a subtle pink sheen. Always carrying a Smiths lip salve in my purse!! This can be used on a bug bites in a pinch I've found & hangnails if you've ripped them, just a lot of little minor uses that makes it worth carrying in ur purse even dry patches on hands or elbows in an emergency.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Hoyman

I love love it. It smell great very yummy. I paid for $7 at Sephora and will buy more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 5:12:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I love this rosebud salve strawberry flavoured version. It's my go to lip balm. It smells amazing and it goes on smoothly. It leaves my lips so soft for hours. I like the fact the the rosebud salve can also be used for cracked heels, dry skin, for minor burns and insect bites. Sometimes I can't decide if I like this version better or the original. Both are just great products. I prefer the tube form over the tin packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Yvie8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this lip balm, even if it's not all organic or chock full of antioxidants or this or that. I love the soft and smooth texture that it lends to my lips. I like the packaging and the scent is pleasant.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Taravolo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love!! I purchase a lot of lip balms. I have very dry lips. Always have for some reason. My go to is lip medex by blistex usually. This is by far the best lip balm. Goes on super smooth, not waxy at all. It has a glossing effect too which I love!!! Smell is amazing and the tin is just gorgeous! It keeps my lips super smooth.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2013 6:42:00 AM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like it, but it's nothing special..

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by nissypikachu

I can't leave my house without this lip balm. I am obsessed with lip balms and I'm always trying out new ones but I always seem to use this one on a daily basis. It's sheer, I don't see any color pay off but it makes your lips feel amazing. It's very hydrating and ideal to use after exfoliating your lips. You do have to reapply every so often but it is worth it and I'd rather not swipe my finger in the tin. The price is OK because I've had this for a little under a year now, I use it daily, and so far I have only made a small dent; I think this tin will last a long time. If you are looking for an every day moisturizing lip balm, I'd definitely recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by naturalbeaut

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this - gives a little pinker sheen than the basic Rosebud Salve. I prefer the basic scent more (it's much lighter and more pleasing), but like the look of this one on my lips better. It definitely smells like strawberry, so avoid it if you don't like that scent!