Smith's Rosebud Salve Smith's Strawberry Lip Balm

Petrolatum, Beeswax, Lanolin, Aromol (blend of 7 rose essential oils), Strawberry Flavor.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The strawberry in this is quite strong and tastes a little artificial, but otherwise is quite delicious! I got this in the "lavish layers" trio and think the trio is a great set.

on 11/27/2014 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Love the lip balm in the tin! Better (for me) than the other Smith's rosebud salves that come in tin or otherwise. More moisturizing!

on 11/22/2014 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This product does exactly what a lip balm should do: it hydrates your lips and keeps the moisture for a long time without you having to reapply. The product quality is outstanding with such a reasonable price.
I usually use it at night and wake up in the morning with beautifully soft and smooth lips. Highly recommended!

on 9/10/2014 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love love love this lip balm! I use it as my night chapstick/balm and I wake up in the morning with beautifully hydrated lips! I buy the tin at Sephora for $7 and it lasts forever. I use it every night, without fail, and I can get a good year/year and a half out of it. AMAZING product!

on 6/9/2014 7:27:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G product !! Love the strawberry smell as it's not overwhelming or chemically scented. One of the only lip balms that can keep my lips smooth and hydrated for hours without reapplying. A possible contender is the BabyLips which is also amazing, but I find with the Smith's I have to reapply less.
I sometimes leave it on at night when I have really chapped lips and even in the morning I am left with full, soft, hydrated lips that still have some product left, which doesn't really happen with other lip balms.

Overall, highly highly recommend; very cheap and affordable, very smooth and smells amazing; but the tin pot is a little unsanitary.

on 5/18/2014 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Awesome sauce!! I am a noob convert to Smiths. How had I been missing out for 30 some odd years??!!! This smells so good & moisturized my lips & cuticles like nothing else. The flavor/smell is to die for. It gives your lips a subtle pink sheen. Always carrying a Smiths lip salve in my purse!! This can be used on a bug bites in a pinch I've found & hangnails if you've ripped them, just a lot of little minor uses that makes it worth carrying in ur purse even dry patches on hands or elbows in an emergency.

on 4/8/2014 12:55:00 AM

I love love it. It smell great very yummy. I paid for $7 at Sephora and will buy more.

on 12/30/2013 5:12:00 AM

I love this rosebud salve strawberry flavoured version. It's my go to lip balm. It smells amazing and it goes on smoothly. It leaves my lips so soft for hours. I like the fact the the rosebud salve can also be used for cracked heels, dry skin, for minor burns and insect bites. Sometimes I can't decide if I like this version better or the original. Both are just great products. I prefer the tube form over the tin packaging.

on 11/11/2013 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I really like this lip balm, even if it's not all organic or chock full of antioxidants or this or that. I love the soft and smooth texture that it lends to my lips. I like the packaging and the scent is pleasant.

on 11/3/2013 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love, love, love!! I purchase a lot of lip balms. I have very dry lips. Always have for some reason. My go to is lip medex by blistex usually. This is by far the best lip balm. Goes on super smooth, not waxy at all. It has a glossing effect too which I love!!! Smell is amazing and the tin is just gorgeous! It keeps my lips super smooth.

Top Rated Lip Treatments