April 17, 2014 | 1431 users online

Lip Treatments - Smith's Rosebud Salve - Smith's Strawberry Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Hoyman

I love love it. It smell great very yummy. I paid for $7 at Sephora and will buy more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 5:12:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I love this rosebud salve strawberry flavoured version. It's my go to lip balm. It smells amazing and it goes on smoothly. It leaves my lips so soft for hours. I like the fact the the rosebud salve can also be used for cracked heels, dry skin, for minor burns and insect bites. Sometimes I can't decide if I like this version better or the original. Both are just great products. I prefer the tube form over the tin packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Yvie8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this lip balm, even if it's not all organic or chock full of antioxidants or this or that. I love the soft and smooth texture that it lends to my lips. I like the packaging and the scent is pleasant.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Taravolo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love!! I purchase a lot of lip balms. I have very dry lips. Always have for some reason. My go to is lip medex by blistex usually. This is by far the best lip balm. Goes on super smooth, not waxy at all. It has a glossing effect too which I love!!! Smell is amazing and the tin is just gorgeous! It keeps my lips super smooth.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2013 6:42:00 AM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like it, but it's nothing special..

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by nissypikachu

I can't leave my house without this lip balm. I am obsessed with lip balms and I'm always trying out new ones but I always seem to use this one on a daily basis. It's sheer, I don't see any color pay off but it makes your lips feel amazing. It's very hydrating and ideal to use after exfoliating your lips. You do have to reapply every so often but it is worth it and I'd rather not swipe my finger in the tin. The price is OK because I've had this for a little under a year now, I use it daily, and so far I have only made a small dent; I think this tin will last a long time. If you are looking for an every day moisturizing lip balm, I'd definitely recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by naturalbeaut

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this - gives a little pinker sheen than the basic Rosebud Salve. I prefer the basic scent more (it's much lighter and more pleasing), but like the look of this one on my lips better. It definitely smells like strawberry, so avoid it if you don't like that scent!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by AJ6488

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Definitely the best lip balm i've used (in the tin), very moisturising, smells delicious and chemical free. It contains a lot more product than I expected, which it's also great value for money. I've only used it for a few times and the fine lines on my lips have already faded and my lip color also appears lighter pinkish (even when I have no lip balm on), now my lips look full and feel soft, I'm really happy with the result and definitely will repurchase ( I don't know when though it seems to me will last for ever lol), and I can't wait to try all other lip balms from Rosebud Salve.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by BreannaLyneHall

I love this! The smell reminds me of a scented strawberry shortcake doll that I had when I was little, and that's probably my favorite about this product. The tin is pretty big, so paying 7 dollars is worth your money. The only thing I don't like is that it comes off so easy when you drink anything. Other than that it has a perfect texture and consistency! I would buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by HauteHarlequin

Oh how I love this lip balm! It smells of fresh strawberry and moisturizes my lips to no end. It's got a really nice consistency that isn't goopy or heavy. I apply it at night before bed and in the morning - my lips have never been softer. The little tin can be a pain to open, but it's a small price to pay for a fantastic product.