August 1, 2014 | 967 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Dior Addict 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 8:04:00 AM More reviews by zuzziqa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My all time HG perfume. Such a pity it is discontinued.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2012 6:11:00 AM More reviews by kessvalentino

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't think that this is the best perfume ever i love the scent but it is very airy,feminine,and does not last that long.I think it is very airy and very very expensive and why would you spend like a lot of money on a perfume that does not last long but i do it anyway because i love love the scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by PinkArmenia

Nice fresh summery scent, but does not last AT ALL! It just sits in my perfume box, I ended up buying the Versace Bright Crystal (same scent) and I like it better because it still is EDT and more affordable than Dior, but lasts 10 times longer than this perfume!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by aishas

I love the grapefruity, fresh smell. Could be worn casually, but i definitely think of it as a "fancier" smell (it's definitely perfume-y/sophisticated, if you know what I mean).

UPDATE: this scent is actually a bit sharp for me - i have found other fresh scents I prefer. will finish the bottle but will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by kitchensink01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a sweet fruity floral scent. I find it to be more sweet fruity than floral. It starts of with a sweet blast of mandarin and grapefruit that lasts for a couple of hours. Very uplifting. Then the flowers come in but more sweet fruits are the feature and I can still smell it at the end of my work day. The base has a clean white musk that I love and look for in all my fragrances. I suppose white musk is a signature of my favourite fragrances. The base is very long lasting and I can still smell it the next day. Overall, I can understand if people find it a bit too sweet. There is a warmth in the scent that makes it wearable in cold weather. In fact, I'm surprised this is an EDT. It is as strong as an EDP. 2 sprays in winter and 1 spray in summer is enough for me. I will definitely repurchase but then by time I finish my big bottle, Dior is likely to have either discontinued or reformulated this happy fragrance.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2012 5:37:00 AM More reviews by leanskie

I got this during summer time. Its Perfect for the hot weather season. Its very light, feminine, and fresh. it has a grapefruit/citrus opening,(very similar smell with VERSACE bright crystal) it has the signature dior packaging. I get a lot of compliments when wearing this but, I'm only giving it 3 lippies because it doesn't last very long (not even more than 2H) the SA did said its only a cologne which explains the lasting power; but with the price of it-- its not worth it!! .. Won't buy again!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2011 3:22:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

probably the most casual smell from dior for me so far. its not too strong but its still noticable

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by crysna

Today I was shopping for a new fragrance and I found this at Dior's counter and I fell in love with the smell, fresh, fruity/floral. Feminine and soft, average longevity around 5 hrs. I ended buying the luxurious gift set! So I got a new frag for this holidays, love DioR!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2011 9:40:00 AM More reviews by NatN

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This perfume is very clean and grapefruity. The beginning is very sharp but the drydown is amazing. Yes it reminds me of Bright Crystal, but I find Bright Crystal stronger and long-lasting in comparison with this one. I have EDT.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

Like some of the other reviewers, the initial smell reminded me of 'Versace's Bright Crystal' with that sharp grapefruit/citrus opening. The two fragrances are quite hard to tell apart in the beginning, so if you didn't like 'Bright Crystal', you might not like Dior Addict 2. However, there are some differences between the two. I personally prefer Dior Addict 2 since it has a sweeter fruit dry-down whereas Bright Crystal is a bit stronger on the floral side in my opinion. Dior Addict 2 has a melon-like scent that is sweet, but not to the point where it starts to smell "sickly sweet" on me. I don't detect as strong of a floral note in this even though it is listed, and the final smell I get as the fruity notes wear off is a light sandalwood. Overall, it makes for a wearable day-time fragrance that isn't too heavy or offensive.