July 31, 2014 | 1433 users online

Polishes - OPI - Alone at Last

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2010 4:10:00 AM More reviews by Arbuz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous neutral color. Easy to apply in 1 coat. Perfect for an express mani. The only downside is that it has old big3 formular.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by goldee

I would love to buy this product again. It's the perfect neutral: sheer, beigy-pink with maybe a tiny bit of gray. It's been my HG nail polish for a couple of years. I tried to find it, but it seems to have been discontinued. The closest shade in the OPI range I could find was At First Sight, but that was frosted. So, no. Why would OPI discontinue the most flattering shade they ever made??

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2010 12:47:00 PM More reviews by ruqayya33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I found this lovely shade of OPI polish in the clearance bin of my local BS. (OMG, it was only $2. I'll have to hurry back to the store to get a back-up bottle or two!!!)

It's a very flattering and (probably) universal sheer beige with a very tiny touch of pink. On me, this looks awesomely YNBB with a satin-gloss finish. (I don't know if that makes sense to any of you, but it's more satin than glossy, but not the dull satin of some matte polishes. I didn't want to alter the finish, so I toped it off with Orly's Top 2 Bottom, since that product does not add a lot of extra gloss.)

I think, this will also look great as a softer french mani - if a soft white/ivory tip shade is added.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2005 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Clairey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This colour is absolutely beautiful. I have medium-brown skin with yellow undertones (NC 50) and this colour looks amazing on. It would also go nicely with a french manicure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2005 6:17:00 AM More reviews by shanghaisweetie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yay!!! I think OPI read my review about their not-so-good Let Them Eat Rice Cake and my thoughts about making a sheer version of this shade because this is it!!!Alone at Last does vary a bit from Let Them Eat Rice Cake with a slightly more beige undertone. Not only is this much more flattering shade wise, but it's much nicer to put on...no streaks! You've redeemed yourself, OPI. continued >>