October 30, 2014 | 1757 users online

Liquid - MMU Cosmetics - Super Actif mineral tint[Discontinued]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2005 11:26:00 AM More reviews by greenolive

i am an NC 30, and light is the perfect shade for me. it has a teeny bit of shimmer in it, and evens out my skintone nicely. it leaves a slightly dewy finish, and leaves your skin radiant and beautiful. it comes in a tube with a dispenser on it,m and distributes a perfect amount with one pump. i have already purchased a new one before summer ends. a definite must have in my opinion...but i have heard that other porcelaine ladies have had a tough time with a colour match as the lightest shade is too dark for them.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2005 11:41:00 AM More reviews by kelly0706

I tried this in Oh Glow and it's a little dark for my light complexion. I think it would work in the summer though. I would almost say it's like a sheer, tinted moisturizer, but after you blend it, it almost gives you a matte finish. Just enough coverage to even out your skin. I really like it. I also like that it contains a sunscreen and is loaded with all kinds of vitamins and minerals.