October 20, 2014 | 1135 users online

Lip Gloss - Too Faced - Lip Injection - Techno Buff

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2013 6:33:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

The color of this is great, but the product is VERY sticky. That alone is enough for me to not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by misspearce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best lip plumper on the market. it does have a light tingling sensation which all lip plumpers SHOULD have if they are good quality, after all lip plumping happens through irritation. it does a great job plumping and lasts for a good amount of time, i use in pair with the am/pm. but my only concern is the packaging its annoying because sometimes the lip gloss can leak out. but besides that AMAZING product

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2011 5:50:00 AM More reviews by DiaryofaDyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Though I'm not a very experienced lip plumper user- my lips are naturally quite plump- this lip plumper really impressed me. It indeed plumps the lips, smoothes fine lines, gives volume and emphasizes the outline of the lips. However, it also does sting, and causes the lips to get red. In order to solve the redness problem, I chose the Techno buff color, which actually makes the lips appear lighte(it tones down their color)- the result is a natural looking plump lip. It also can serve as a gloss but the shine it gives is rather minimal. Still, this is a staple of mine when I want a natural looking, extra plump lip.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2010 10:58:00 PM More reviews by terarose32287

I love this lip gloss. I had gotten a sample of the clear toned one as an extra in a swap. I didn't really like it at first. But then I had a gift card for ACW and didn't want to save it for another purchase so I picked this up on a whim. I got it for only 5.49!! I know it normally retails for around 18.50. I just got it today and am in love with it. I am going to pick up a couple more before they are out of stock.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2009 12:25:00 AM More reviews by lips_s4

This is probably my most favourite shade of lip gloss when it comes to a neutral shade to go with the smokey eye. It has a golden tint to it and it plumps my lips. I would buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2009 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Sour

I really love the color of this... on my lips it looks like a very sheer beige color. I'll definitely repurchase once this runs out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2008 12:35:00 PM More reviews by jln7124

This is a nice nude lip plumper and like other posters have said, it definitely brings out your natural lip pigment but I have a few complaints! The sting is unpleasant and long lasting, but the gloss itself has no staying power. By the time your lips finally feel as though they're not on fire anymore, you have to reapply! It is pricey, especially for the size and I think there are probably better quality plumpers out there which is why I won't be repurchasing. If you don't mind the high price, and reapplying, it is a gorgeous color!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2008 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Gabriel679

I liked this gloss and I thought it did a good job of making my lips more plump. It really brings out the natural pigment, although it does sting. But not as much as the regular Lip Injection - if you thought this was strong, watch out for the regular stuff!

Pros: nice nude shimmer, good lip plumper, brings out natural pigment with an understated shine, really works well with Too Faced's bronzers for a finished look

Cons: sticky, wears off fast, funny smell and taste, not much pigment, doesn't add any color.

In summary, this is a nice plumping gloss but it doesn't last long and it is high-priced, although as some of the other reviewers said, I think it is discontinued.

Would purchase again and isn't overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2008 1:31:00 AM More reviews by tennis700g

I have tried probably 20 brands of lip plumper and this is in my top 3. I love the natural color and it actually plumps my lips a lot. I like to apply it with a flat lip brush. The brush in the tube is ok but sometimes it applies too much. You have to make sure to keep it inside the lip line when you put it on which isn't that big of deal. It stays put for hours and the plump effect lasts too. Techno kiss is my favorite color then techno tart and techno buff.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2008 5:19:00 AM More reviews by marsqurine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an average lip gloss :) It retailed for $18.50 for a 4.5g tube :) I think that this colour is discontinued as I don't see 'Techno Buff' on the website anymore :) It claims that lips will be plump up with a thin layer of gloss for a minimum of 4 hours :) There will be a tingling sensation which lasts up to 5 minutes :) Lips look up to 20% plumper and juicier :) To start with, Techno Buff is a nice nude shade with golden shimmers :) When applied, the shimmers don't show up on your lips which is good :) This gloss is glossy, however you need to apply quite a lot of product as the consistency is thin, which I wish is thicker :) Hence, this product can be used up quite fast if you reapply a lot :) Also, it wears off after 2 hours or so :) I applied it in the morning and it looked nice at home but when I reached school the shine faded already :) I can understand that the tingling sensation can be too much for some, but one tip is that wearing this gloss over lip balm can reduce some of the tingling sensation :) However, I don't see any lip plumping even after numerous tries :) This also smells of coughing medicine, which I strangely liked :) Once I wore this, and my friend asked if anybody is drinking Red Bull. Hence, this smell can be quite strong in an air-conditioned room :) Overall, I like this gloss, but because there are better glosses out there in the market, I will enjoy and finish up this gloss but I will not repurchase :)