December 22, 2014 | 1721 users online

Lotions/ Creams - C.O. Bigelow - Lotio Mentholus

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2008 10:45:00 AM More reviews by bballmom

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this product for one thing only, post waxing. It may sting for a few seconds, but I don't suffer the normal post waxing redness or irritation.
I use it on my face too, waxing used to leave welts under my eyebrows, but not with Bigelow. Love it

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2006 12:55:00 AM More reviews by demoninthedark

Great product!! I would have to say that two distinct factors drew me in to this product: 1. the elegant antique glass bottle/ packaging 2. the fact that it is steroid-free, cortisone-free, and contains no artificial colorants. A great way to treat dry, sensitive skin...Highly Recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2006 3:49:00 PM More reviews by chicagochick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Lotio Mentholus has been a godsend for my skin. I'm in my early 40's & I have sensitive/dry skin. I also deal with psoriasis on parts of my body which also gets worse in the fall to winter months. I must have spent tons of money on prescription & non-prescription lotions, creams and pills in the last ten years trying to find some sort of relief. It has been frustrating using prescriptions that work at first, then stop, or helped with the problem areas, but only to deal with side effects that were uncomfortable later. With Lotio Mentholus lotion, I apply it to my problem areas 2x a day as needed. I also use this with C.O. Bigelow's Lemon Body Cream & my skin is set for the day! This really works!!! I'm not saying this product is a cure...it just gives my skin some relief from the symptoms. It's expensive at 25.00 a bottle, but compared to what I have spent in the past, it's worth it. My son also deals with psoriasis & I have started using this product on him & it seems to be working. He loves the bottle and says it does not look "girlie" at all. (which is important to young boy) Will be purchasing again, again, and again.....Hope they never stop selling this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2005 9:21:00 AM More reviews by Reemy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is labeled as a "Soothing topical analgesic lotion." It's used for relief of itchy, dry skin as well as cuts, burns, and insect bites. It contains oat extracts, camphor, menthol, lemon extract, lavender oil, pepermint extract, and, rosemary -- all of which leave it smelling pretty great. It works well for itch relief and it does moisturize, though not in a thick, creamy way. The bottle is gorgeous -- thick brown glass with "Bigelow" in raised letters on the sides. It's heavy and looks old fashioned. (I'm a sucker for packaging!) It's expensive at $25 for 8oz, but I'd probably buy it again.