Sephora Pink Grapefruit Body Smoother

4.7

on 4/5/2007 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this body smoother. I have used it as my everyday body wash/scrub for 6 months and am on my 3rd tub. It's my HG shower wash!! It's silky and light with such a refreshing scent; and it smoothes/exfoiliates very gently. It works best when used frequently - if you're expecting a good body scrub in one use, this isn't the product you're looking for!!! This works great on a shower poofy, works up to a great lather, and rinses very clean!! My skin gets very dry and patchy and this helps keep those patches at bay (when used in conjunction with my lotions). My ONLY complaint is that the tub can be a bit of a hassle to open and shut when the tub is full, but that's a small price to pay for such a great product!!

on 8/11/2005 2:53:00 PM

I love the smell of grapefruit and was not disappointed by the smell of this product. However, I thought it was a moisturizing scrub and it's really more of a body wash since it foams up when applied, like soap. It does have some very fine granulars that might provide some exfoliation, but not much. It is light and billowy in texture and like I said, smells nice, but I would use it as a body wash primarily.

on 5/17/2005 12:51:00 AM

I really like this body smoother- it has just the right amount of grapefruit scent without being overwhelming, plus it has a nice texture. It's sort of a combo scrub/lather. It washes off well which is SO IMPORTANT to me, as the products that leave oiliness/residue drive me nuts, since my skin leans towards the oilier side during this warmer weather. I thought from the whole grapefruit and Vitamin C aspect that this would be more a clarifying product, but it actually seems pretty moisturizing. I am not sure about the whole "body smoothing" thing, but my skin did seem slightly softer after using this. In general, I am happy with a nice citrus product that has some gentle exfoliation and "clean" moisturizing qualities. Definitely nice for the warm weather- worth a try.

Popular Body Skincare Products