July 28, 2014 | 1628 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Pearly Black

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2007 10:54:00 PM More reviews by obsessed098

This lives up to it's name. It lasts and lasts on my oily lids. I wish MUFE would make the same quality pencil in a matte black color, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2006 1:04:00 AM More reviews by missliz313

I went to Sephora and they recomended this as their 'best eyeliner'. Yes, it is easy to put on, which is great, but it melted off me. I bet it would be great if you bought it waterproof, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2005 12:01:00 AM More reviews by ehsieh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this pencil is super hard to get at Sephora b/c it sells out all the time. I finally gave up and ordered it through sephora.com

I have Asian oily lids, which is a curse if you need to wear eyeliner. This rare pencil works amazingly well, smooth application, and lasts for about 10 hours.

The pencil color is beautiful! It's a lovely black with a pearly silver sheen that's very very subtle!

However, the price is kinda high $16!

I recommend the Styli-Style "line & seal" at the drug store for a less fancy and not as easy to apply but just as long lasting.