December 21, 2014 | 771 users online

Powder - Prestige - MultiFinish Wet Dry Powder Foundation

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 5:05:00 AM More reviews by Sarasasita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I can't give it less than 5/5 cuz it's really perfect for my skin and I'm using it since the past 4 years.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 5:23:00 AM More reviews by sophiapirie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this product! I have been looking for a powder to replace my old Jane iredale mineral pressed powder. great product but not in my budget right now. anyways so this powder is wonderful. you can build it up to full coverage or dust on a layer for a day of running around. I have oily/combo skin that tends to be acne prone and I've got big pores too. I put this on with a regular powder brush and it covers efforestly. I ordered it from their website but then saw Fred Meyers carried Prestige so I stocked up on another one. My color is Wheat. Its the kind of color that goes well with green yellowish undertones not pink or orangey at all which was a relief. It stays in place for a while too. I love this I highly recommend if your like me and want to stay away from liquid foundations. it says you can apply it wet but I have no reason to. By the way it was only $7! and if you can't find it at any drug store just order online all together with shipping it was $12. Great product, brand name quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2012 9:00:00 AM More reviews by lesa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I shattered my MAC compact and I needed a replacement quickly. I found this at my local Rite Aid and it was inexpensive, so I thought if it didn't work for me, it wouldn't be a great loss. I bought it in Wheat, it was an exact match for my skin. I am very oily, and I found this product didn't oxidize into some weird color, it lasted very well, I only had to touch up around my nose and my chin. It looked really natural, didn't become cakey after touchups, and it really controlled my shine. I did use foundation and used this to set it. I am really impressed with this product and I will purchase it again. I think it is a great product and it is a great competitor for other similar products on the high end scale.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2012 7:47:00 AM More reviews by erinmaui9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I accidentally came across this powder when I was at Beauty Bar looking for a face powder. I was trying Youngblood, but when I learned how expensive it was had to look for another that is less expensive but has that nice finish. The sales rep directed me to the Prestige counter. This product easily caught my attention as the packaging is similar to Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Pressed Powder. The first application already blew me away as it has that fine and silky texture, breathable-feeling and medium coverage. I then decided to buy the Natural Beige (im an NC30). UPDATE: I have been using this for a week now, and so far it is still good in controlling the oilies and creating that semi-matte finish. Though, the downside is that I have to re-touch very so often, but I don't mind as Im one of the many makeup junkies who love re-touching every now and then. So far Im truly satisfied and will definitely re-purchase.
Update: This caused me to break out pretty bad.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by jessadores

I like this product while I used it, but now that I have ran out I will not be repurchasing it. I found it at Ulta and I believe some rite-aid stores carry this line as well. The pros are that it is a decent price and it lasts a very long time and it sets in vary nicely so you don't get that powdery look, yet it is not cakey. It is very average at controlling oil. A major con is the shade selection. I believe Ulta had 4 I'm not sure if there are more than that. I got it in wheat, which looked like the only one with a warm/yellow undertone and I've used this both when I've been NC20 and NC25 and it blended nicely. However, I could never use it wet because when I did the color looked waaaay too light/ghostly IME. Also, the lid on my compact broke when I didn't even have it for very long and it's not a deal breaker for me,but it is annoying.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by acrobats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for a replacement for the powder mineral foundation that Sephora has discontinued and bought this from a local beauty supply store. I love it!!!! Amazing natural finish, adequate coverage, and it has good lasting power. I apply it with the mineral powder face brush Prestige also sells and it looks great.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by heenan

love it! used BM 4 yrs. i use wheat and apply wet with a sponge then use warm ivory to blend everything in spot cover blemishes and under eyes bcuz when used wet this foundation goes slightly darker then dry and i like my eye area to look brighter then the rest of my face.wet application provides heavier coverage with a lighter dewy look if that makes sense and doesnt look as powdery ..melts right into ur skin after few mins! and its a bargain $7.99 at fred meyer and they often have bogo so u can get 2 colors for cheap
EDIT realized somthing in this has contributed to my breakouts :(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 8:43:00 AM More reviews by krumrill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been wanting to try this for a while now, but it's not available at any of my local drugstores. I happend to come across it at Christmas Tree Shoppe, so I was really excited to try it out. I paid about $7 for a 10g compact, which is a great price. The color selection was ok, I went with warm ivory, which ended up being too dark and too pink. That was the lightest shade available, so I took off one lippie for that. The compact is decent, but I tossed the included sponge and replaced it with a better one. The coverage is medium, enough to even out some redness in my face and conceal acne scarring. The finish was initially powdery, but settled to a pretty glow. The staying power, however, is aweful. After wearing this for a few hours, the "glow" turned into an oily shine, and the coverage disappeared to nothing. My skin looked like an uneven, greasy mess, and the worst part is my skin isn't even oily. I definitely won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by tonyahaden

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am red haired, with the whitest shade you can find. I wet the sponge, rub it in the powder, and apply it to my face. It covers so well! Concealer would be necessary if you're looking for a completely flawless face, but it looks so natural. Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by sarahrahrah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favourite foundation. The shade 'Wheat' is a perfect match to my fair, yellow-toned skin. It looks natural and blends well with my Ecotools Kabuki brush. You can build coverage without looking fake. Does not clog pores and lasts all day without touch-ups. Available in 6 shades.