October 31, 2014 | 1577 users online

Concealers - Guinot - Correcteur pur equilibre

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by E321

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The best concealer ever

I think this is a newer version of the one I have... It used to be in a peach tube same size as is one? Anyway based on the other reviews I'm pretty sure it is. This is AMAZING for a multitude of skin sins! Redness, scarring, spots are all invisible after the tiniest application of this wonder concealer. You just dab a tony amount on desired area, and best thing is it goes on and doesnt stick to your fingers. If you think you've tried every concealer out there and maybe not found the right one, buy this! Pricey I know but I've had this for years, literally. Still in amazing condition, blends perfectly with all other products I use. Guarantee nothing better exists!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2010 1:59:00 PM More reviews by downtownbebebrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Mine is a pearle beige tube with white cap. I have had this little tub forever! I seem to use this to cover up any imperfection. I find it perfect for that b/c it dries them out and covers with a quick dry coat. I also like to use this on any blue area between my nose and eyes. it really covers get. I do not use under my eye b/c of it dry effect.
A tiny speck goes a long way, thus the reason i have never bought another yet.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2007 12:45:00 AM More reviews by dawnsp

Got this on a post-spa splurge. Consistency, blendability, and opacity is fabulous so it covers really well. I use it as an undereye concealer, mostly, and the lasting power is excellent. I have an issue with concealer sinking and congealing into the fine lines around my eyes, and this one does better than most, if not all. I have the 18M shade: it's a little ashy, so if I were to repurchase, I would get a yellower shade. It looks like it's going to last a long time, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2006 10:41:00 PM More reviews by bigalew

I LOVE this concealer! The texture is just right--smooth, moisturizing and a perfect thickness. All you need is a tiny bit to cover up that annoying pimple. It blends nicely and can be worn under virtually everything. I haven't found anything quite like it, and I've tried several concealers. I'm sold.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2005 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Justina17

This is a little pricey but it lasts forever. All my friends use this now instead of regular foundation. It actually improves your complexion. I matches my complexion very well (otherwise use it under a powder). I had stopped using it when I was living in Vegas for a couple of months (big mistake) I had strawberry fields of zits on my cheeks. One trip to my facialist and resuming this product and it was all gone.
UPDATE: Apr 11/06 - I ran out of this two weeks ago. I will never do that again. I tried everything under the sun and had to come back to this. I have come to the conclusion that I can be cheap with everything but this!
UPDATE: April 22, 2007 - They changed the packaging and now call it Correcteur Traitant. The color is not as light and it's a little thinner. I think this will be way better for the summer but I don't know if it will be as good during the colder months. I'll be enjoying for now.