January 25, 2015 | 973 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Dream Angels Heavenly

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2015 7:43:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used to adore this once upon a time, but I'm just so sick of it. It used to be my go to nighttime scent, then everyone started wearing it. I don't think that many people wear it anymore, but it was such a everywhere in 2005 scent that I just am over it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2014 1:31:00 AM More reviews by MmmQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my all time favorite scents, which is so funny because I tend to avoid fresh/powdery/floral scents. This is a very feminine Baby-powder-like fragrance. It is very sophisticated and clean without being too "perfumey". It lasts a very long time IME and leaves you smelling clean and put together.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by ChiaMadu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very classy packaging for all of the versions, be it eau de parfum, mist, etc. Very classy scent, not overpowering, not especially poignant but still sweet. I bought Scandalous and Noir Tease and was feeling I needed something actually innocent to balance things out, because to be honest I'm not really out to to tease anyone, but these scents made to feel a little more sexy and daring. Still, this scent is more regular, I can see how an actual angel or sweet cherub would wear this. Any age can wear this too, since I'm 19 and I would buy this for my 50-year old mum (I actually think someone bought this for her once).
A definite fall-back that I would always like to have around.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I love this.
Perfect everyday work scent.
Not too strong not too light.
It's creamy soft and sweet. Very grown up sexy scent.
I just love this. It truly is heavenly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This took me some time to like. I didn't like it at first and it seemed so generic, but I smelled it again recently and I was like wow, this smells great. I tested it out for 24 hours and it wore great.
I donít do well with anything that has a lot of flowers in it and nothing else, or anything with ďpowderĒ scents. Thatís what this appeared to me as the first time I ever smelled it. When I actually tested it on me though, it transforms into something warm and flowery.

It becomes a musky vanilla on me with floral in the background. Itís soft and feminine and nothing intrusive. Top notes are quince, cardamom, ivy, & mandarin orange. Middle notes are lotus, jasmine, freesia, iris, & violet. Base notes in this are orchid, vanilla, musk, & sandalwood.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2014 9:15:00 AM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Mmmmmm....vanilla and violets...a little bit of a sharp flower. Not really sure which one. Now THIS is a modern fragrance I can get behind ( however if I remember correctly this one debuted in the early 2000's). Fresh, pleasant non headache or asthma inducing...just a clean sweet fragrance. I would repurchase again and have a couple of times now. This really works well with a combo of the lotion and the body spray..lasts forever and makes your clothes smell great!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by dcalhalabi93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am torn on this perfume. On the plus side, the smell is pretty nice once it has been on for a little bit. Its a bit of a "Fresh" smell, not sweet or fruity or sensual like most other Victoria's secret perfumes. The packaging is cute which, even though there are many that would disagree, is important in a perfume bottle for me because I like to display my perfumes proudly! lol This is also one of their cheaper body sprays/perfumes and they regularly have it on sale. And finally, whenever I wear this one my husband comments that I smell amazing.

On the negative side, when you first spray it on it can tend to smell like I metro perfume/cologne. (Basically, a mans cologne with a hint of vanilla or sweeter musk if that makes sense) Sometimes I double check to make sure it is really a women's perfume or if I have just sprayed my husbands cologne. GRANTED it does wear off quite fast and you are left with a sort of musky "fresh" scent, but at first it can be a little annoying. Finally, the scent fades fairly fast. Even spraying it on pulse points, within a few hours I can smell nothing, so if I choose to wear this perfume (Which is not too often to be honest) I keep it with me during the day for constant resprays.

BUT...if you like a more "Masculine" or "Fresh/shower scent" perfume, this is the way to go!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2014 12:24:00 AM More reviews by eatmyshort

This was my step Mother's favorite fragrant some 14 years ago. Heavenly does smell heavenly on her. Back then, it was ThE PERFUME that you smell every where on every body , including some pets. Then Viva La Juicy takes over the head ache department. Heavenly didn't do the same for me. I had a massive head ache wearing it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Love this. Super classic, like champange and vanilla Bon bons and roses with a little musk just to stick. It was my mothers favorite so maybe that's why I still love it so much! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by jennthebestone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this one!!! It smells yummy!!!