April 17, 2014 | 971 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Dream Angels Heavenly

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2014 11:25:00 AM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this fragrance a few years ago when I was on a VS bender. I love the bottle design. and the scent is very nice. I would classify it as a soft white floral, with musk and sweet woodsy notes. Good for when you need something clean and soft, but still feminine.
If I didn't have so many other fragrances I might buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 10:48:00 AM More reviews by KrysteenaZ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This scent reminds me of my beautiful mother. She has worn this scent since I was a young girl. A few Christmas ago I purchased a huge gold box set with the full size perfume, lotion, body spray, cream, and lotion. My mother was so happy because this is one if Victoria's Secret expensive fragrances so she was very pleased with the entire set. It lasted a long time she will has a very good amount left. It's a heavenly scent. I wouldn't wear it myself but it suits her wonderfully .

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by luckymomme

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been wearing this for years. I'll take a break, but I end up going to it again. It's lovely and not like anything else I've run across. I have probably 60 perfumes, but this is in my top 10. It's really that good. And it's not even my normal type perfume. Typically I like fruity or gourmand type scents. This however is such a warm, cuddly and somehow sexy smell that I just find it endures even my taste in perfumes changing. It's cuddly but it's also almost fresh. I think it can be worn year round. Of all the Dream Angels I've tried, it's the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by classicbelle

this is my to go everyday perfume. simple, fresh. suits my personality. will keep buying it and it is very affordable.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 1:55:00 AM More reviews by TrinaBee

I just bought this fragrance and was wearing it today and I actually quite like it. For the price it's a lovely fragrance. What I like about it is that it makes me feel very clean and feminine. I love feeling clean and that alone makes this scent quite comforting. I only do one spray a day because it is overpowering when you first spray it and for me I can still smell at at the end of the day. I don't know if other people can though. VS fruity scents tend to give me a headache, actually all of their perfumes do but this one is just light enough for me. For the price it's a good purchase for sure:)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 2:29:00 AM More reviews by bethlee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product has a nice warm smell to it. It is probably the vanilla and sandalwood. It is not overpowering. I think it would be nice to wear out and not worry about knocking anyone out with my perfume. My husband also likes it as well. I think this is one that I will keep on my list of "must have" on hand.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by jennc91

Wish I could rate this a 4 or 5 star because the scent is really pretty and sexy. The only problem is that on my body chemistry, it has no staying power at all. As soon as a spray it on, the scent seems to fade off in about 5 minutes :( Wish it could last longer. I also bought it in a huge gift set that cost about $72 with a 4.2 fl oz perfume, .25 fl oz perfume, 8 oz body lotion, 8 oz wash gel, sleeping mask and a candle. and on top of that an extra 30% off and free triple makeup bags. I was soo disappointed I had to return it the next day. I've realized that on certain people the scent does smell horrible on though, so always test this scent out before buying it.

EDIT: This is so weird but for some reason now it lasts on my skin for way more than I stated in the above review. Im so happy because like i said I love how this smells! My boyfriend bought me one and i ended up snagging a 2.5 fl oz for only $25.00! What a steal ;) I wonder if the first time i got it the bottle was watered down..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Really light and sweetly musky scent. The only negative- I can't smell it on me after a couple hours.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by frostythesnowman81

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

On me, this smells like a clean, white floral. It's pleasant, but nothing special.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 10:39:00 AM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

Average smell, nothing too unique. Honestly, I think this just smells so boring and I dont get why everyone loves this so much.