December 22, 2014 | 1872 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Dream Angels Heavenly

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I love this.
Perfect everyday work scent.
Not too strong not too light.
It's creamy soft and sweet. Very grown up sexy scent.
I just love this. It truly is heavenly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This took me some time to like. I didn't like it at first and it seemed so generic, but I smelled it again recently and I was like wow, this smells great. I tested it out for 24 hours and it wore great.
I donít do well with anything that has a lot of flowers in it and nothing else, or anything with ďpowderĒ scents. Thatís what this appeared to me as the first time I ever smelled it. When I actually tested it on me though, it transforms into something warm and flowery.

It becomes a musky vanilla on me with floral in the background. Itís soft and feminine and nothing intrusive. Top notes are quince, cardamom, ivy, & mandarin orange. Middle notes are lotus, jasmine, freesia, iris, & violet. Base notes in this are orchid, vanilla, musk, & sandalwood.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2014 9:15:00 AM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Mmmmmm....vanilla and violets...a little bit of a sharp flower. Not really sure which one. Now THIS is a modern fragrance I can get behind ( however if I remember correctly this one debuted in the early 2000's). Fresh, pleasant non headache or asthma inducing...just a clean sweet fragrance. I would repurchase again and have a couple of times now. This really works well with a combo of the lotion and the body spray..lasts forever and makes your clothes smell great!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by dcalhalabi93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am torn on this perfume. On the plus side, the smell is pretty nice once it has been on for a little bit. Its a bit of a "Fresh" smell, not sweet or fruity or sensual like most other Victoria's secret perfumes. The packaging is cute which, even though there are many that would disagree, is important in a perfume bottle for me because I like to display my perfumes proudly! lol This is also one of their cheaper body sprays/perfumes and they regularly have it on sale. And finally, whenever I wear this one my husband comments that I smell amazing.

On the negative side, when you first spray it on it can tend to smell like I metro perfume/cologne. (Basically, a mans cologne with a hint of vanilla or sweeter musk if that makes sense) Sometimes I double check to make sure it is really a women's perfume or if I have just sprayed my husbands cologne. GRANTED it does wear off quite fast and you are left with a sort of musky "fresh" scent, but at first it can be a little annoying. Finally, the scent fades fairly fast. Even spraying it on pulse points, within a few hours I can smell nothing, so if I choose to wear this perfume (Which is not too often to be honest) I keep it with me during the day for constant resprays.

BUT...if you like a more "Masculine" or "Fresh/shower scent" perfume, this is the way to go!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2014 12:24:00 AM More reviews by eatmyshort

This was my step Mother's favorite fragrant some 14 years ago. Heavenly does smell heavenly on her. Back then, it was ThE PERFUME that you smell every where on every body , including some pets. Then Viva La Juicy takes over the head ache department. Heavenly didn't do the same for me. I had a massive head ache wearing it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Love this. Super classic, like champange and vanilla Bon bons and roses with a little musk just to stick. It was my mothers favorite so maybe that's why I still love it so much! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by jennthebestone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this one!!! It smells yummy!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Bought this in the body mist. I don't know a lot about fragrances, I like the scent of this one, it's nice and I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. It's also very cheap. I have a problem with fragrances changing a lot on me but this one doesn't change at all which is nice. Would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2014 11:25:00 AM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this fragrance a few years ago when I was on a VS bender. I love the bottle design. and the scent is very nice. I would classify it as a soft white floral, with musk and sweet woodsy notes. Good for when you need something clean and soft, but still feminine.
If I didn't have so many other fragrances I might buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 10:48:00 AM More reviews by goddessofthegalaxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This scent reminds me of my beautiful mother. She has worn this scent since I was a young girl. A few Christmas ago I purchased a huge gold box set with the full size perfume, lotion, body spray, cream, and lotion. My mother was so happy because this is one if Victoria's Secret expensive fragrances so she was very pleased with the entire set. It lasted a long time she will has a very good amount left. It's a heavenly scent. I wouldn't wear it myself but it suits her wonderfully .